What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aiyuk trade talks — a hot topic approaching the draft in April — heated up again recently as the 49ers ended their second week of training camp no closer to a deal with their top receiver. Over the weekend, the Cleveland Browns and New England Patriots were the top suitors, according to multiple reports. On Monday, the Pittsburgh Steelers resurfaced as a possible destination.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh shyt now!!!

The @FakeNews getting out of control

If they don't hurry and trade that African booty scratcher :mjtf:

I'm so sick of this mid ass WR. Everyone going to see how he going to look without having the rest of talent getting him wide open.

I don't think this dude was ever doubled team either. That happens to true#1 WRs.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
If they don't hurry and trade that African booty scratcher :mjtf:

I'm so sick of this mid ass WR. Everyone going to see how he going to look without having the rest of talent getting him wide open.

I don't think this dude was ever doubled team either. That happens to true#1 WRs.
Voice of reason always on time :salute:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My notifications going crazy…..

Now got an alert saying something is pending between Patriots and Browns but up to BA..

This shyt is fukking insane

patriots qb situation is shaky, watson was good at some point in his career

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk Misplayed his HandHow 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk Misplayed his Hand

The 49ers had to choose between keeping Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel long-term. The Niners can't afford both and Brock Purdy. And at the beginning of the offseason, it seemed like the front office wanted to keep Aiyuk because he's younger and more durable than Samuel.

But Aiyuk also is less mature than Samuel, as we learned this offseason. Aiyuk repeatedly went public with his grievances, made the 49ers front office look bad and put himself above his teammates. Meanwhile, Samuel said nothing, showed up to OTAs in the best shape of his life and didn't miss a practice this offseason until yesterday when the coaching staff finally gave him a well-deserved day off.

So Samuel is all in with the 49ers. As opposed to Aiyuk, who said he wants to play for the 49ers, the Commanders or the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.