What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The poor British accent is one of the foulest sounds to come out of a females mouth tho :scusthov:

Since when we fukkin with poor bytches Ren

dap-o.gif

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Be ignorant and proud, brehs.

London-skyline.jpg

Only thing to eat is curry? :dahell:

Ignore the numerous Carribean, Thai, Malaysian, Chinese and Bar & Grill restaurants, brehs.

And London is one of the most diverse capitals in the world. That's a fact.

breh, I bet I can go to Wheeling WV and find a Thai restaurant. Does that make it well known or even well made? I was just saying that London is most known for its curry.

Also, like I said- London is 60% white. That is not very diverse at all. That is much more white people than most major US cities...

London has a tremendous amount of cultural diversity, and peoples from all over the world. I agree. But still, the city is overwhelmingly white. Hard to argue otherwise.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
hmm london or buffalo/greenbay

i know where I would want to live

i rather live in the states so i can travel easier to family and friends or hot spots :manny: . Point of thread is that no nikka gonna wanna move all the way to Europe to live not because of the conditions or atmosphere,but because of the distanced it is from home

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was just answering his post about London being some mecca of diversity.

Seattle may be white as hell, but its still only a 4 hour flight at most for most NFL teams. Its also still in the same country, same food, same culture that almost everyone in the league grew up with.

a few more hours on a flight isnt going to kill anyone

london is more diverse than alot of nfl cities

green bay 78% white 3.5% black
seattle 67% white 8% black
san diego 60% white 6% black
phoenix 65% white 6.5% black

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Also, like I said- London is 60% white. That is not very diverse at all. That is much more white people than most major US cities...

London has a tremendous amount of cultural diversity, and peoples from all over the world. I agree. But still, the city is overwhelmingly white. Hard to argue otherwise.

Yes, London is 60% white, but it's also has around 10,000,000 people. Do some quick math. 40% of 10,000,000 people means that there are 4,000,000 people of color. Which major city in the USA has that big of a population, let alone people who aren't white?

English food is terrible, but London has 46 Michelin starred restaurants. They have food for every type of person and great food if you put in any effort to find it.