What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basketball players in spain dont have to pay taxes, im sure something like that can be arranged

either way its going to fail, there will be no fan support and once its a normal thing the stands will be empty

Daps
I know you're a Euro bruv, but that would all be new to Americans, especially for the dudes from some more back water states. And they don't need to live there, to me Miami is only good for a week, yet people are there all the time.

More to do in Miami....but I get what you mean.

I just don't think being close to France would be a selling point to players.

Maybe a London based team may work but IMO it won't.

Imagine some of these players converting their $ to £!! Walking away with :scust:Look on their faces and seeing the price of London property in a decent area!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:mjlol:

NFL just needs to stop with this pipe dream.Unless they are going to still have the team facilities in the U.S. where they players can still live here.Basically it would be like a away game every home game.Nobody is going to try to hear this bullshyt. :camby:
so they would rather stay in bumblefukk southern town?

basketball players in spain dont have to pay taxes, im sure something like that can be arranged

either way its going to fail, there will be no fan support and once its a normal thing the stands will be empty
those players play in the Spanish Liga.

it wont happen, imo. The interest just isnt there, no matter how much the nfl tries to force it.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
More to do in Miami....but I get what you mean.

I just don't think being close to France would be a selling point to players.

Maybe a London based team may work but IMO it won't.

Imagine some of these players converting their $ to £!! Walking away with :scust:Look on their faces and seeing the price of London property in a decent area!
4-5 hour flight to Saint Tropez & Ibiza, East coast cats make that kind of flight to Vegas all the time.

I don't think a team would work there because it would be even more of a niche sport there than Soccer is here, at least there are people who participate and play soccer in the US, do kids even play "gridiron" over there at all?

The interest just isn't there, it's the same reason the NBA avoids London, yall love footie entirely too much for anything else to prosper :whoa:

Daps
This thread is hilarious tho. As wrong as they might be, best believe there's plenty of pro and soon to be pro athletes who feel the same way as these 'no place like Amurrica' nikkas

The thought that they'd take substantially less not to go or that the NFL gives a fukk and this would be a road block is just :mjlol:

Especially when you consider the number of athletes who go to bumfukk euro cities to play bball.

Daps
:mjlol: People who never been to London trying to convince everybody its one if the best cities in the world. I ve been there and had friends stationed there. They couldnt wait to leave. Its not even a top 10 city in Europe.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Can we change the Bugs Bunny gif to just cut off the entire Southern US please?

Bugs is going to need to do a lot more precision chopping

tumblr_loe21hTryR1qf5psto1_400.gif

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with the South? Everyone in the United States is moving there and the population in the south is exploding..........

It's filled with backwards racist, self-defeating hypocrites like you and Wokman :JJ:

What ever happened to your boyfriend, you polish turd?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I bet if you polled most professional athletes(especially younger guys right out of school) they'd prefer to play close to home. The allure of playing in a big city only really appeals to the stars it seems. The culture/weather shock alone from going to the south into the north is drastic enough.