What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:heh: Uh, actually a lot were also probably cheering because that last TD put the game over the betting total. Gambling is rampant in England and there's a huge market there for it if the NFL becomes bigger there.

thats one thing the NFL has...it's by far the best sport to bet on.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
If you want to get technical how many players "raise" their families? Not all players live with their families during the season anyways. A lot of players families reside where that player is from or buys a home.

Also out of curiosity have you ever been to London?
exactly...i know its a different sport, but when the bruins won the cup, only 1 person actually lived in MA. Very few Patriot players live year round in NE also.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't traveled anywhere but the number one place I've always wanted to go in the world is London. People who've been there, care to explain how it is?

I personally don't think it would work due to scheduling, time zone differences, flights, etc.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I would.

The taxes on the eight games with a non guaranteed contract will be a killer.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:dead:

Yeah, you may run into some "I don't want to live there" at first, but when the alternative is Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Kansas City etc you better believe once the word gets out about how dope London is and how close France is dudes wouldn't have any objections to living there.

London is a world class city, only NYC compares to it in the US.
LA, Miami, Chicago, Dallas and ATL do too

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol:

NFL just needs to stop with this pipe dream.Unless they are going to still have the team facilities in the U.S. where they players can still live here.Basically it would be like a away game every home game.Nobody is going to try to hear this bullshyt. :camby:
You obviously have never been to London. I personally love the place and would give one of my kidneys to live there

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
NBA couldn't get players to want to play in Vancouver and barely gets guys to play in Toronto. London will always be at a substantial competitive disadvantage

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
London has more black people than Miami, you sure about your "cac approved" statement breh :mjpls:
Population doenst mean anything when they're all swagless as fucc n have no impact on the culture of the city.
LA is like 8% blacc but blaccs in LA have influenced the world way more tahn blaccs in London.

FYI london is like 10% black Miami is like 25% :umad: