What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Population doenst mean anything when they're all swagless as fucc n have no impact on the culture of the city.
LA is like 8% blacc but blaccs in LA have influenced the world way more tahn blaccs in London.

FYI london is like 10% black Miami is like 25% :umad:
:blessed: zay da goat

fukk them swagaless nikka in london

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea my cousins are British and going to Ibiza, south of France and Mykonos is very much "been there, done that" status....these nikkas are there every summer but when I tell them I'm off to Vegas, they're on some :ohlawd::ooh::banderas:
Ibiza is so much better than Vegas man. It's not even close.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Population doenst mean anything when they're all swagless as fucc n have no impact on the culture of the city.
LA is like 8% blacc but blaccs in LA have influenced the world way more tahn blaccs in London.

FYI london is like 10% black Miami is like 25% :umad:

1 million black people in London, if percentage mattered to you so much you'd be calling Detroit a world class city :mjpls:

And why do you care that the dudes there are swagless? :skip: I don't care about whether or not dudes in an area are swagless breh, you should only focus on the women :sas2:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
1 million black people in London, if percentage mattered to you so much you'd be calling Detroit a world class city :mjpls:

And why do you care that the dudes there are swagless? :skip: I don't care about whether or not dudes in an area are swagless breh, you should only focus on the women :sas2:
London girls are ugly too tho

another reason not to move there

Aint no real nikka wanna move to London breh, u dont see cacs lining up to move to ATL, blacc ppl dont wanna live in white ass cities like London unless dey grew up around cacs

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
London girls are ugly too tho

another reason not to move there

Aint no real nikka wanna move to London breh, u dont see cacs lining up to move to ATL, blacc ppl dont wanna live in white ass cities like London unless dey grew up around cacs

Tell me about the last time you visited London breh :Guidedtoislam:

Or even better, tell me the last time you even left your state :tbn:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
what nikka wants to live in podunk ALA fukkING BAMA!!! :scust:

qbIdbrt.jpg