What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
London girls are ugly too tho

another reason not to move there

Aint no real nikka wanna move to London breh, u dont see cacs lining up to move to ATL, blacc ppl dont wanna live in white ass cities like London unless dey grew up around cacs
That's what I thought

I spend 3 weeks in London..dimes on deck

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
1 million black people in London, if percentage mattered to you so much you'd be calling Detroit a world class city :mjpls:

And why do you care that the dudes there are swagless? :skip: I don't care about whether or not dudes in an area are swagless breh, you should only focus on the women :sas2:

Black people or Africans?

Why so many people in here act like there isnt a HUGE difference.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
@GatorStaceyAdams hasn't been in this thread since these stats were posted :mjlol:

Nikkas like him and @BrothaZay are looking like world class morons. No wonder West Indians and Africans here get ready to knuckle up if somebody calls them African-Americans
:mjlol:
I haven't been in this thread because I have a life and I have more important things to do other than argue with you folks.

How does the amount of people have anything to do with the statistical breakdown? :why:

Yes there are a lot of people in London. But it just so happens that the vast majority happen to be white. Yes there is some diversity in terms of ethnicity. But it is not statistically a very racially diverse city. How is that so difficult to understand? Im not saying its even a bad thing- just a fact.

There certainly are pockets of diversity. Everytime I've been downoxford street, it seemed like midtown Manhattan. But this was often the exception to the rule:manny:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
London girls are ugly too tho

another reason not to move there

Aint no real nikka wanna move to London breh, u dont see cacs lining up to move to ATL, blacc ppl dont wanna live in white ass cities like London unless dey grew up around cacs

Don't talk about the city that birthed my boo Tabby:damn: ( Brixton stand up!!)
148ddc97608103dafb628c7a2f0e7666.png

Yall ignorant nikkas can sleep while Soccer players like Balotelli get WAY badder bytches on average in the UK/ Europe than the average thot an NFL or NBA nikka bags.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
@GatorStaceyAdams hasn't been in this thread since these stats were posted :mjlol:

Nikkas like him and @BrothaZay are looking like world class morons. No wonder West Indians and Africans here get ready to knuckle up if somebody calls them African-Americans
Its a difference between blaccs in london n blaccs in America fucc boi

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who cares how the men sound when the women can sound like this -

:banderas:

I love those accents, man. Every time there is a thread about traveling outside of the US I know you're gonna bring the heat. My friend is having a bachelor party in London this summer (his fiancé is from Europe) and I can't wait. A lot of our friends that he invited are hesitating about spending the money and I know some of them will back out, but I am making it my personal mission to be there.

I don't want to spend that money either so I need to find ways to save on the flight and hotel. I should look into hostels. I need to make a thread asking for tips on what to do/see over there.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Read the first page confused as fukk. Can a breh get some backstory on this?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Black American people in general would rather live in ATL, Houston, Dallas, D.C., Miami, NYC, Charlotte, The Bay, New Orleans, than London.

shyt, most Black American basketball players doesn't like living in Canada.