What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Forgot to mention this shyt !!!!,,,,, this fukked me up !!

large_bpf9FWas9oL547NmHG80CDeST54.jpg

OMG, Yo this joint right here gave a brotha some serious nightmares growing up. The "Roach" story, The, metero story. Stephen King is a genius. Man this joint freaked me out something crazy. The Sequel was wild too.

220px-Creepshow2poster.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

What's funny about this film is that it's universally accepted as the Worst film in the franchise because Michael Myers isn't in it but that didn't mean sh!t to me, this movie freaked me out so much it's still very hard to watch today. I don't care what anyone says, "Halloween III" was creepy as f*ck.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's funny about this film is that it's universally accepted as the Worst film in the franchise because Michael Myers isn't in it but that didn't mean sh!t to me, this movie freaked me out so much it's still very hard to watch today. I don't care what anyone says, "Halloween III" was creepy as f*ck.

I think that universally accepted thing has worn off. It WAS but it's aged well and it's lost that title. Especially when halloween 5, resurrection , and the zombie flicks exists. Halloween 3 has regained its reputation in the horror community and the halloween community

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think that universally accepted thing has worn off. It WAS but it's aged well and it's lost that title. Especially when halloween 5, resurrection , and the zombie flicks exists. Halloween 3 has regained its reputation in the horror community and the halloween community

Oh yeah as we talked about in the other thread about 80's baby guilty pleasures. This was probably a flick that actually made it through and people changed opinions on it. I was talking more intially reaction. I remember being a kid and when it came on VHS everyone was like "Where the hell is Michael"? Meanwhile I was freaking out with the television programming, the music and pumpkin mask, lol. Again early reaction never truely tells the full tale. I always say Time is the true judge of quality in art, film or music. I'm actually glad "Halloween III" is kind of a cult sequel now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh yeah as we talked about in the other thread about 80's baby guilty pleasures. This was probably a flick that actually made it through and people changed opinions on it. I was talking more intially reaction. I remember when it came out and everyone was like "Where the hell is Michael" Meanwhile I was freaking out with the television programming, the music and pumpkin mask, lol. Again early reaction never truely tells the full tale. I always say Time is the true judge of quality in art, film or music. I'm actually glad "Halloween III" is kind of a cult sequel now.

Word. Happened to most of Carpenter's movies even though he didn't direct this one but it was his baby.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

:damn::damn::damn:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I was a creepy little fukk because my mom let me watch whatever movie I wanted too, Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, Hellraiser, Friday The 13th, Scream, I Know What You Did, etc. So movies never really got to me at all, The Ring kinda creeped me out a big but then I saw the Pump It Up video by Joe Budden and it didn't bother me much after that. In fact she just called me the other day because she caught From Dusk Til Dawn on TV and was like "What the fukk was I thinking letting you watch this shyt?" :dwillhuh:

What did scare me was when I was like 10 my dad MADE ME sit down and watch this black preacher dude give this sermon about how Hip Hop is Satanic, where he plays all these songs backwards, and shows all this shyt about hip hop artists worshiping Satan and shyt and was talking about nikkas getting possessed over it, shyt had me SHOOK, I remember I started crying on the way home and my dad was like oh shyt what did I do :pachaha:

I think its called the Truth About Hip Hop or some shyt like that, didn't get over that for years and its partly the reason why I'm not religious today

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Now that I think about, I still haven't seen those Hellraiser movies. When I was a kid I saw like snippets of the movies or maybe a trailer and was like...
"yeah.. I think I'm cool with not checking that shyt out :francis:"

I've checked out some of the scenes on youtube a while back before out of curiosity though, I remember it being pretty dam grotesque
It's not scary if you read the book.