What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That short clip from Tales from the Hood where the slaves are little dolls in the wallpaper and they eat the racist.

The way they sprang from the walls, I slept under mad covers for a long time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Question for everyone in the thread: Has anyone faced their fears and peeped these flicks or it was seriously a one time thing and you couldn't do it again?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
One of the Hellraiser sequels had me shook after seeing it when I was like 8 or 9.
I finally went back and watched it last year and it was comedy.:mjlol:
Terrible effects, bad acting, lame plot. And Nick Turturro.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
:laff:

I loved that show... When I first heard of it I thought breh said "Tales from the Crips"... Thought I was gonna watch a gang documentary... Then Crypt Keeper came through AHAHAAHHAAHAAAHHAH :merchant:...
When I was a kid, that came on TV and as SOON as I heard it, I immediately called my mom and demanded her to come home "RIGHT NOW". She cracked up when she found out why.

The "real" footage is the worst. I feel sorry those folks who this happened to.

I remember reading on a lot of sites a little after TFK came out that it was fake footage. I remember thoroughly searching because that shyt fukked me entirely up. As soon as that harsh noise started...nah bro. I did the ol', "man no more scary movies, I'ma just watch comedy films, stay in my room, do one good thing a day and not do anything to anyone". It got to me so badly because it was presented as real footage.

Last edited:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Hellraiser, childs play, It, nightmare on elm street, exorcist had me wild shook as a kid..

Parents were mad loose with movies in the 90s..

I remember seeing braveheart in theaters with my pops...

:merchant: those battle scenes:sadbron:

Daps
This movie scared me in the 80's. It was about voodoo and being buried alive and stars Bill Pullman. Wes Craven and Clive Barker had some sick imaginations, lol:

250px-Serpentandtherainbow.png

Cosigning on this. Absolutely crazy