What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Brehs already mentioned most a' mine: Exorcist, Hellraiser, Event Horizon. Basically, anything that had to do with hell or shyt like that fukked me up 'cause I was brought up in a real religious household.

exorcist-stairs-o.gif

:damn:
Then you may never want to watch the Insidious movies..especially the first one

The first one fukked me up big time..:wow:..didnt sleep right for 3 days

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Then you may never want to watch the Insidious movies..especially the first one

The first one fukked me up big time..:wow:..didnt sleep right for 3 days

Haven't yet, don't plan to.

I ain't even religious no more, but when somebody tries to suggest one a' those flicks even to this day, I'm still like :whoa:.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Def by:damn: temptation I was I think 10-12 year range so at that time this shot felt very realistic then IT funny thing tho it was just the first viewing of it because once I seen pennywise true for I was:shaq2:

Def by temptation that succubus had me :to:in tears when I was 6. I remembered they showed on that Ozzie Davis and Rubies Dee African American movie theater.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
with regards to the candyman flciks...i have nothing but respect for the first one...saw when it came out as kid..first movie to scare the living shyt out of me...had me shook for weeks :wow:..but this is a classic horror film through and through..tony todd is a creepy intimidating motherfukker..just a cerebral horror flick

"They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand, I'll split you from your groin to your gullet." unabashedly demonic
the second one had a dip in quality but i enjoyed how they went into more (and vivid) detail on candyman's past in the flashback scenes....that saved the sequel for me....the third one :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
nikkas saying "IT", "Freddy", "Candyman", "Jason" etc.,

None of that shyt scared me as a kid. Entertained, but not legit scared me

"Fire in The Sky" legit had me shook as a kid. I dont know, something about aliens always freaked me out (and not the Sigourney Weaver type... But legit lil grey men that sneak up on you, leave you paralyzed, etc)

Fire In The Sky gave me nightmares as a kid... And im a horror movie guy. But something about that shyt creeped me tf out.

Then The 4th Kind, VHS, etc., those movies with its alien parts fukked with me for years

Signs fukked with me for a minute.

Mad creepy.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about, I still haven't seen those Hellraiser movies. When I was a kid I saw like snippets of the movies or maybe a trailer and was like...
"yeah.. I think I'm cool with not checking that shyt out :francis:"

I've checked out some of the scenes on youtube a while back before out of curiosity though, I remember it being pretty dam grotesque