What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tales from Tha Hood

960.jpg

Shyt still scares me to this day brehs :demonic:

The dolls:dwillhuh::wtf::damn:

The very last scene :lupe::merchant::damn:

Nope. Nope. Nope. :camby:

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
X-Files and Unsolved Mysteries theme songs, Tales from the Crypt, Candyman, He'll raiser

Final Destination movies had me MAD paranoid. We had that illegal box back in the day and all the movies came on channel 1. We all watched the first one and I remember pretending to be hard like it ain't phase me but deep down inside I was :merchant:

THIS!! When that disclaimer pops up "warning. May be disturbing to most views" hell nah :dwillhuh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I remember the Goosebumps episode with the Haunted Mask. My mom bought the VHS for me and my sis, we were shook of the head that looked like the main chick. Especially when it started saying "Come back Carly Beth" and floating around :sadcam:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Breh to this day I've never said Candyman in a mirror...NEVER :heh:

Someone tried around me once and that turned into a quick jab then me running out the bathroom. I'm 35 now and that music still makes me look over my shoulders ready to fight.

I ain't ever been so mad at a movie character in my life. They told that white lady to leave that shyt alone and what did she do???

calh45

Cal
Daps
Then you may never want to watch the Insidious movies..especially the first one

The first one fukked me up big time..:wow:..didnt sleep right for 3 days

.......that old witch. I had to watch cartoons and 80's comedy movies (spies like us, blues bros, funny farm) for weeks to drown that out of my brain

:mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exorcist. i cant ever remember being scared by a scary movie.. but that shyt genuinely terrified me at 9, 10 years old.

i was old enough to completely understand the concept of God... but not understand the full scope of movie magic. it just fed into the idea that what i was watching was real. the darker that shyt got, the more scary my ass got. by the end it was holyfukkingshytsatanisgonnagetmewhileimsleepinginbedmommahelpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. :damn: