What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas saying "IT", "Freddy", "Candyman", "Jason" etc.,

None of that shyt scared me as a kid. Entertained, but not legit scared me

"Fire in The Sky" legit had me shook as a kid. I dont know, something about aliens always freaked me out (and not the Sigourney Weaver type... But legit lil grey men that sneak up on you, leave you paralyzed, etc)

Fire In The Sky gave me nightmares as a kid... And im a horror movie guy. But something about that shyt creeped me tf out.

Then The 4th Kind, VHS, etc., those movies with its alien parts fukked with me for years

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I aint gon lie....Blaire Witch had me :lupe:...I swear on everything...in a movie theater on a Saturday Night had EVERYONE shook...didn't matter how many people were in the theater.

THEN, this was back in 1999....their was that rumor that the video was real :whew:

Daps
Reppin
California
X-Files and Unsolved Mysteries theme songs, Tales from the Crypt, Candyman, He'll raiser

Final Destination movies had me MAD paranoid. We had that illegal box back in the day and all the movies came on channel 1. We all watched the first one and I remember pretending to be hard like it ain't phase me but deep down inside I was :merchant:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Childs play fukked me up as a kid especially the sequel when he kills the school teacher with a ruler and he ties Andy up with the sock in his mouth. I was shook lol

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Brehs already mentioned most a' mine: Exorcist, Hellraiser, Event Horizon. Basically, anything that had to do with hell or shyt like that fukked me up 'cause I was brought up in a real religious household.

exorcist-stairs-o.gif

:damn: