What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Michael, Jason and Freddy gave 80's babies nightmares for a decade, lol.

before-freddy-or-jason-there-was-michael-myers-a-look-back-at-halloween-of-1978-652431.jpg

The scariest "Holloween" was the first one. I think the first "Friday The 13th" was scary as well and the twist at the end was crazy. But I wasn't truely scared of "Friday the 13th" until Jason came into play. Freddy got really comical by the end of the franchise but early Freddy has us all shook to go to sleep. The original "Nightmare on Elm St" is still scary as f*ck till this day.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Cosigns, "Candyman" was agruable one of the most disturbing films I ever saw. Only seen it once. LOL @ the thought of me saying his name in the mirror. He made the Bloody Mary myth look like Mary Poppins. That damn hook was visious. Music was creepy as f*ck too

8139842091_37d2a57df9.jpg

220px-Candymanposter.jpg

Breh to this day I've never said Candyman in a mirror...NEVER :heh:
"Sweets to the Sweet" I looked at mirrors for a minute like :ufdup:....
the ring scared the fukk outta me :dead:

that chick who got found in the closet. some disturbing images in that movie
Man, that shyt was fire... Only movie gave me chills since adulthood...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The nuke scene in T2 fukked my head up for a while. Brought back memories of a movie I watched when I was like 5 about the fallout and acid rain after Hiroshima. Half jap so that stuff always makes me feel shytty. Also I really hate the Saw series and other horror films. And the last Rambo. Babies getting popped in the chest and shyt. Had me feeling mad squeamish in the theatre. To be honest, the older I get, the less I can stomach extreme violence or gore. My nan used to love that shyt though. Always wanted me to watch some fukked up horror/gore shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The nuke scene in T2 fukked my head up for a while. Brought back memories of a movie I watched when I was like 5 about the fallout and acid rain after Hiroshima. Half jap so that stuff always makes me feel shytty. Also I really hate the Saw series and other horror films. And the last Rambo. Babies getting popped in the chest and shyt. Had me feeling mad squeamish in the theatre. To be honest, the older I get, the less I can stomach extreme violence or gore. My nan used to love that shyt though. Always wanted me to watch some fukked up horror/gore shyt.
+ rep
Cause that scene
Scared
The
shyt
Outa meeeeeeee! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosigns, "Candyman" was agruable one of the most disturbing films I ever saw. Only seen it once. LOL @ the thought of me saying his name in the mirror. He made the Bloody Mary myth look like Mary Poppins. That damn hook was visious. Music was creepy as f*ck too

8139842091_37d2a57df9.jpg

220px-Candymanposter.jpg

The way he used that hook to yank the spine out your back like a old rusty carburetor :sadcam:

The grunts along with that theme song playing in the background:no: