What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Never will forget that day...downtown Stamford CT at the theater by prospect park... they had Turtles in Time on coin-op in the lobby, and sticky floors with the best popcorn smell, never once matched or reproduced... BUT

8 year old curiosity, and clout to cop a rated R ticket, brought me to ruin...

Hardware 1990....

The raw, sheer terror and pace of this film....:damn:. The dark creepy religious undertones... the fukking

Killer Cyborg/Drone murder scenes...fukked me up for decades brehs...

:to:

hardware-soundtrack-cover-02.jpg

This film is pure art.

Probably cheesy now... but it shaped my palette for horror.

I remember that movie. It's a forgotten flick from the 90s. I wouldn't say it was scary or even a good film but I do have memories of watching this flick several or more times.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
original Child's Play

Parents let me watch it young as fukk knowing I had a My Buddy in my room at night. :mjcry:
:laff:
.... And it's not a movie, but I COULD NOT watch Tales from the Crypt. The Crypt Keeper had me seriously shook. I was fukkin terrified of that dude.
I loved that show... When I first heard of it I thought breh said "Tales from the Crips"... Thought I was gonna watch a gang documentary... Then Crypt Keeper came through AHAHAAHHAAHAAAHHAH :merchant:...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never will forget that day...downtown Stamford CT at the theater by prospect park... they had Turtles in Time on coin-op in the lobby, and sticky floors with the best popcorn smell, never once matched or reproduced... BUT

8 year old curiosity, and clout to cop a rated R ticket, brought me to ruin...

Hardware 1990....

The raw, sheer terror and pace of this film....:damn:. The dark creepy religious undertones... the fukking

Killer Cyborg/Drone murder scenes...fukked me up for decades brehs...

:to:

hardware-soundtrack-cover-02.jpg

This film is pure art.

Probably cheesy now... but it shaped my palette for horror.

Yeah that movie was scary as fukk and fukked me up as a kid.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Candyman :sadcam:

Its the only horror movie that ever scared me.Saw it when i was like 10.We had a mirror on the back of the door in our bathroom that covered the whole door.I went to the bathroom with the door open for about 2 months :russ:

I didn't watch the movie again til i was 16/17

Cosigns, "Candyman" was agruable one of the most disturbing films I ever saw. Only seen it once. LOL @ the thought of me saying his name in the mirror. He made the Bloody Mary myth look like Mary Poppins. That damn hook was visious. Music was creepy as f*ck too

8139842091_37d2a57df9.jpg

220px-Candymanposter.jpg

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cosigns, "Candyman" was agruable one of the most desturbing films I ever saw. Only seen it once. LOL @ the thought of me saying his name in the mirror. He made Bloody Mary look like Marry Poppins. That damn hook was visious. Music was creepy as f*ck too

8139842091_37d2a57df9.jpg

220px-Candymanposter.jpg

Breh to this day I've never said Candyman in a mirror...NEVER :heh: