What makes the "hood" so fascinating to people?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
say it with ya chest admitted to killing a whole litter of puppies

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
nikka people just told you its the potential danger.

They like telling folks oh yeah i be in this hood all the time. I know him and him thinking it will gain respect.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I hate growin people who keep holla that hood shyt.. U know

" I'm from Brooklyn niqqa u don't want it or I'm a Blood/Crip Niqqa Now What ":what::what::what:

Just because u from some hood or gang doesn't mean u untouchable.

This one Niqqa and his broad use to say that shyt and said it to the wrong mexican dude. now they pushing up daisy's for talking shyt

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
nikka people just told you its the potential danger.

show me where someone says this specifically.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

also........................................wtf does that even mean..........the potential danger??????????????????????????????????

I want to punch u

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I hate growin people who keep holla that hood shyt.. U know

" I'm from Brooklyn niqqa u don't want it or I'm a Blood/Crip Niqqa Now What ":what::what::what:

Just because u from some hood or gang doesn't mean u untouchable.

This one Niqqa and his broad use to say that shyt and said it to the wrong mexican dude. now they pushing up daisy's for talking shyt

:wow:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
because everyone roots for that kid from the hood or inner city. rooting for him to make it to college to to the pros. that kid that grew up dirt poor with nothing. meanwhile the kid from the suburbs most likely had a silver spoon in their mouth with all type of opportunities given to him.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
show me where someone says this specifically.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

also........................................wtf does that even mean..........the potential danger??????????????????????????????????

I want to punch u

Im convinced you cannot read.

:what:

@BrothaZay gave you an example fukking a$$hole.

He just told u specifically about breaking the rules or just living a care free life style.

Thats a clear hood attraction nikka wtf u cant read.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
because everyone roots for that kid from the hood or inner city. rooting for him to make it to college to to the pros. that kid that grew up dirt poor with nothing. meanwhile the kid from the suburbs most likely had a silver spoon in their mouth with all type of opportunities given to him.

True until they make it out the hood and then the hood turn there back on them. regardless if u made it big or if u just moved out the hood for a better life..

u still got homies saying why u coming around here u don't live here anymore.

it's a double edge sword dealing with the hood

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Im convinced you cannot read.

:what:

@BrothaZay gave you an example fukking a$$hole.

He just told u specifically about breaking the rules or just living a care free life style.

Thats a clear hood attraction nikka wtf u cant read.

first of all that was AFTER my post u chump.............

Secondly its Zay........................

Thirdly u must like the potentinal danger of posting to me like this

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
not everybody in the hood poor,ghetto,or ignorant

but like the one nikka said its the lessons you learn
and the freedom to do shyt by yourself

you gone grow up faster than somebody living in the middle of nowhere

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Its the lawlessness breh.

You got nikkas growing up in boring ass communities, where nikkas have curfews and shyt. You HAVE to cut the grass. You HAVE to follow the rules.
No action happens, and you can go days without seeing people outside.

Then you got a place, where, not only is it inside the city, but nikkas who are your age are all out there doing them. Wearing their clothes how they want, staying out when they want, throwing shyt at police cars while they drive by, smoking in front of cops etc...

Its basically what every kid wants, which is being able to live with no rules or consequences.

However, the only flaw is that, there are consequences, and they know that too, its just that kids dont think about that.

Thats why most people usually grow out of it.

firstly, im not ur breh...................

secondly this post minus the "throwing shyt at police cars, smoking in front of cops, etc...." is ok..........

postive rep