What kinda numbers you putting up on bench/squat/dead?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bench: 240 (4x)
Squat: 330 (3x)
Deadlift: 240 (10x...rep calc says 320 max...polly more like 290 with good form)
Last year I just to do 300 + with that wrap around bar and I was far weaker, but went back to the regular bar b/c i felt that bar was more concentrated. I know ideally squats < deads in terms of total numbers but i do squats before deads so thats probably a factor

semtex

:)
Daps
this ol swole for no reason nikka why aren't you in the NFL or something :wtf:

And here I thought I was doing good weighing 125 hitting like 235 :mjcry: I wanna bulk again now :mjcry:
Swole for no reason >>> not swole :youngsabo:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
damn some strong mofos ere.

im a super lightweight here,

weight about 145, 5'8 height

rep bench 225 :blessed:

squat 225 :patrice:

deadlift 225 :scust:

i blame my genetics bruhs. thin frammed ass mofo, wid short legs, short arms, long ass torso. strong ass upper body, wid some struggle legs in here. :mjcry:

qwicknezz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5'10" roughly 165 lbs...

Bench: 170 (about 3 reps)
Squat 300 (5 reps)
Deadlift 250 (5 reps)

never did a one rm on any... my bench is weak as fukk, tryna at least get to 225 at some point lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
5'8 188 lbs

315 across the board..

bench 315: 1
squat 315: 5
Deadlift 315: 8 (could do more but never attempted as I dont really deadlift.. explain more below..)

sounds funny I know but I dont really dead lift and I fukked my MCL up so I dont trust my left knee to do more than 315 squatting and havnt really found any real reason to squat more than that other than to post about it on IG :yeshrug:

I fukked my MCL up in July (unrelated to the gym, it was my birthday and I was drunk to make a long story short :yeshrug:) and ever since then I found newer work outs to do instead of squats and not only that squats arent the most healthiest things for your legs in the first place :yeshrug: so im pretty sure im staying in that 225-315 range the rest of my life :yeshrug: (im 27 now , not young but not old either but old enough to know my body by now)

only dead lifted a few times in my life, been lifting over 10+ years :yeshrug:

the 315 on the bench is suspect too cause for me its a mental thing I need someones fingers when lifting that much under the bar even if they arent helping. im talking 1 finger :heh: not like they lifting anything with it, it just something mental for me since I have had the bar fall on my face when I played high school football (slipped outta my hands putting it back, rolled off the top of my forehead :sadcam: ) some people count it, some dont. Dont really give a fukk, I know in my mind and the spotter knows that it was 100% me :yeshrug:

Dont really feel inclined to really go higher on squats/dead lifts. Maybe eventually go higher on benching slowly over the years.. id rather do more reps of 225-275 than max out :yeshrug:

this whole fascination with squats the past 2 years really got me :mindblown: though

not even trying to say anyone lying in this thread but some of these numbers :stopitslime:

ive been working out since 7th grade with weights.
Starting going to actual gyms (24 hour fitness type gyms) since 2008

I mean im the type that'll go to the gym when im on vacation or some shyt :heh:
shyt I go to 3 different gyms RIGHT NOW (24 hour fitness, Golds Gym and In Shape)

ive NEVER seen ANYONE put some of the numbers up ive seen in this thread

and @Ronnie Lott you the bruh... but 500 bench :usure: what college you go to ? Dont say San Francisco City College.. cause aint no one benching 500 lbs from there :usure:

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
210:blessed:
225:mjcry: not dat good at squats goal this semester is 250lb dnt judge me
175:mjcry:

is dis good for a 180lb 6'1 19 year old, i see yall numbers n feel like shyt:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

If you are getting a good workout and you are increasing your weights your numbers are good, my man. Important thing is progress, not benchmarks. I was benching 225 for bullshyt reps because I thought that's what I should be benching. I scaled it back to 155, built it up 5 pounds a week and focused on form. I got stronger and saw better gains.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If you are getting a good workout and you are increasing your weights your numbers are good, my man. Important thing is progress, not benchmarks. I was benching 225 for bullshyt reps because I thought that's what I should be benching. I scaled it back to 155, built it up 5 pounds a week and focused on form. I got stronger and saw better gains.
I feel u dats why at the start of the semester I revampd my whole lifting style to be more form focused like u described in your post, thnks breh.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
hit 315 on deadlifts last week. still 125ish.

I think once I start bulking again my numbers are going to be fukking stupid relative to my weight if I'm putting that up during a caloric deficient

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
hit 315 on deadlifts last week. still 125ish.

I think once I start bulking again my numbers are going to be fukking stupid relative to my weight if I'm putting that up during a caloric deficient
You are calorie restricting at 125 pounds?