What kinda numbers you putting up on bench/squat/dead?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You are calorie restricting at 125 pounds?

i'm a lil guy breh. i'm probably 12 bf right now, want to get sub 10 and then i'll slow bulk for like 6 months lmfao. but i'm still pretty strong, have definition and bishes like it so I don't look sickly or anything

its a sub 500 deficit tho so not anything extreme plus im' on a ec stack so hopefully after this I can finally stop doing this shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i'm a lil guy breh. i'm probably 12 bf right now, want to get sub 10 and then i'll slow bulk for like 6 months lmfao. but i'm still pretty strong, have definition and bishes like it so I don't look sickly or anything

its a sub 500 deficit tho so not anything extreme plus im' on a ec stack so hopefully after this I can finally stop doing this shyt.

..12 bf at 125 lbs is horrible..thats like being skinny and fat at same time.. whatever you are doing you needa stop that bull shyt immediately..

im like 12-14 bf at 190 lbs.. 5'8.. and I need to get down to about 9-11%...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i think being able to
bench 225
squat 275
dead 315

at 5'3 125 trying to lose fat is far from horrible but thats just me. nikkas who weigh wayyy more than me i see in the gym struggling to put up that weight and they obviously not cutting or anything on top of that. so you can swerve wit that shyt brehlito. Nobody I know has called me fat in the past like 7 years and chicks have no complaints so meh, i'm cool with me :yeshrug:

like 125 with 12bf is like 2 pounds from 10%. you really think that other than being able to see my abs more visible thats going to make me go from looking skinny/fat to ripped? :wtf:

Last edited:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
After giving this thread a second combing, I don't want to caste doubts but like @itsyoung!! stated in an earlier post, some of the numbers posted in here do warrant the necessary use of the :duck: instead of the :leon: smiley

To those of you making lofty strength claims on the Big 3, mind posting up some form of 'tangible evidence' to support your maths brehs? :sas2:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
After giving this thread a second combing, I don't want to caste doubts but like @itsyoung!! stated in an earlier post, some of the numbers posted in here do warrant the necessary use of the :duck: instead of the :leon: smiley

To those of you making lofty strength claims on the Big 3, mind posting up some form of 'tangible evidence' to support your maths brehs? :sas2:

what woudl you consider lofty?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
what woudl you consider lofty?

Forget it fam....that comment was merely tongue in cheek, a weak attempt made trying to incite some photographic/video evidence, but yea fukk are people gonna start posting up the lifts lol.

So you trying to tell me that some of STATS posted up in here don't make you bat an eyelid ? :sas2:

Leave it at that :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Forget it fam....that comment was merely tongue in cheek, a weak attempt made trying to incite some photographic/video evidence, but yea fukk are people gonna start posting up the lifts lol.

So you trying to tell me that some of STATS posted up in here don't make you bat an eyelid ? :sas2:

Leave it at that :yeshrug:

all I know is my body and lift and i don't lie on my dikk for that shyt so... :yeshrug:

some of joans are :patrice: tho but i'm not bout to call anyone out cuz you would look at me irl and not guess I can lift what I do

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lately I've been doing 150 on bench at 3x10s. Pushing it on last rep or two. Hadn't been doing bench much until back recently. Was using the machines for a long time. Go solo so I don't know my max weight. do about 340 on the leg press, same way, but haven't pushed myself on the squats and haven't done them for long. I use the assist machine since I'm fairly new to them. Usually just throw a plate on each side and a smaller weight depending how I'm feeling. Lately the leg press been killing me. Trying to get to 2x my weight Haven't tried the dead lift yet. Should I start with my body weight on that and see where i can go?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I've been doing 150 on bench at 3x10s. Pushing it on last rep or two. Hadn't been doing bench much until back recently. Was using the machines for a long time. Go solo so I don't know my max weight. do about 340 on the leg press, same way, but haven't pushed myself on the squats and haven't done them for long. I use the assist machine since I'm fairly new to them. Usually just throw a plate on each side and a smaller weight depending how I'm feeling. Lately the leg press been killing me. Trying to get to 2x my weight Haven't tried the dead lift yet. Should I start with my body weight on that and see where i can go?

You should check out strong lifts. It's a really good program for starting at the bottom and building up strength. Make sure to really focus on form.

http://stronglifts.com/

Earlier this year I said fukk it and more or less started over. I used stronglifts to keep building at a slow pace and give me time to focus on form.