What its like to be a schizo with auditory hallucinations

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
only thing that confuses me about being schizo is sometimes i listen to the voices in my head and they be right on point and im like :mindblown:

Daps
im diagnosed bipolar schizophrenic and i never made those kinds of connections. they got me on so many meds, i said fukk it and stopped taking em including my shot, and the voices have come back i cant go to the store without cussing ppl out cuz i coulda swore they called me a bytch while i was walking down the aisle.

I'm bipolar II, so basically I'm not as crazy as crazy could be. I just get super depressed a lot. But I do have anger issues. Uh, no I don't hear voices or any of that shyt. I'm just what you would call super moody.

I've learned by doing the "let's not make mental illness a stigma and let's talk about it openly" that a lot of people don't understand a lot about bipolar and really the best thing to do is just not talk about it. :CUDWUT:

Silver Linings Playbook was amazing. Did you see that shyt? If not, you should.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGwTUsH8l18"]Silver Linings Playbook Movie CLIP #2 - Diner (2012) - Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

Tbh, a lot of people with mental health issues also tend to have tmi issues... So it's a bit of a trial and error realizing what shyt is just inappropriate to talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I'm bipolar II, so basically I'm not as crazy as crazy could be. I just get super depressed a lot. But I do have anger issues. Uh, no I don't hear voices or any of that shyt. I'm just what you would call super moody.

I've learned by doing the "let's not make mental illness a stigma and let's talk about it openly" that a lot of people don't understand a lot about bipolar and really the best thing to do is just not talk about it. :CUDWUT:

Silver Linings Playbook was amazing. Did you see that shyt? If not, you should.

Silver Linings Playbook Movie CLIP #1 (2012) - Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence Movie HD - YouTube
bipolar and schizo is as crazy as they come, i dont wish this on my worst enemy
ill watch it after im thru with catfish, thanks

Daps

TBH Im surprised you admitted it on a public forum. I mean I keep something as harmless as BP to myself and people get their panties in a twist about that one.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
TBH Im surprised you admitted it on a public forum. I mean I keep something as harmless as BP to myself and people get their panties in a twist about that one.
im not ashamed of it in the least, i like to let people know so they can understand my point of view on things

Daps
im not ashamed of it in the least, i like to let people know so they can understand my point of view on things

yeah for me it's not a matter of being ashamed, it's a matter of people not understanding it and my anxiety levels going up when it's used against me. :yeshrug:

I intend on becoming a therapist so I don't believe anyone should be ashamed of their emotional issues.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
yeah for me it's not a matter of being ashamed, it's a matter of people not understanding it and my anxiety levels going up when it's used against me. :yeshrug:

I intend on becoming a therapist so I don't believe anyone should be ashamed of their emotional issues.
yea i get it, only thing i hate is when people dont understand my condition and im like , its not my fault i dont wanna be like this but i cant help it

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...hardly a day goes by that i dont go off on my mother and son cuz i think they be in the other room discussing me...

YOU REPRODUCED?!? Despite your mental defects? In your situation, I would have chosen differently.

Nobody will care about twitchy side effects when you cross the line from "going off" to physically attacking others. You dont value your own freedom or the safety of others. Go play in busy traffic.

--> aq out <--

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

:ehh:

I'm bipolar and I don't really think I'm that crazy. I have extreme highs and low and will change my opinion on the same subjects a lot; but I mean what I say when I say it.:birdman:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Nothing really makes them go away TBH, btw, I never taken meds for this as I don't have health insurance so I can't get medication for it.

With that being said, best way to deal with it for me is by staying home and not venturing out in public...

What about patient assistance programs that give meds to poor people?

Reagan should not have shut down the psyche wards. Families should have govt facilities to send folks like you. Maybe families should be required to do so... There would be fewer public shootings by nutjobs that way.

You live life locked away like a hunchback Quasimoto? At least you protect society from your imbalance. Ya take one for the team. :(

--> aq out

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
What about patient assistance programs that give meds to poor people?

Reagan should not have shut down the psyche wards. Families should have govt facilities to send folks like you. Maybe families should be required to do so... There would be fewer public shootings by nutjobs that way.

You live life locked away like a hunchback Quasimoto? At least you protect society from your imbalance. Ya take one for the team. :(

--> aq out

Its hard to get on those programs, you could be working a minimum wage job and they still will say you get paid too much thus you're not qualified :comeonson:

As for living life locked away like a hunchback, I go outside like 3 to 4 times a month so not quite, it usually to go the park to go on long walks as those are quite enjoyable, and if the weather is nice enough, go sit on the bench and enjoy the weather, really nice with those waterfront parks.

I had a hobby I but I can't partake in it because things have gotten so bad with my health, walking in the park is the ONLY outdoor activity that I can still somewhat enjoy despite my health problems.

These days when I go out and come back home I feel really stressed and tired, when things were a bit better I rarely ever felt like that when I went out to do some recreation, of course I felt like that some days after School but I didn't sweat it as that was normal and every kid has those days....

That is if school work was the cause of my stress, and not the whole asperger/staring thing which plagued me all though HS :to:

I completely thrown social events in the bushes though :birdman:

And sanityovar and Cammmel, nah, I'm good, weed is not legal in NY state so in terms of getting treatment for my anxiety I'd rather just take medication.

Plus my parents is old school so to them weed is just as bad as Crack, heroin, cocaine, etc.

I would only use weed if it was medically subscribed to me.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
YOU REPRODUCED?!? Despite your mental defects? In your situation, I would have chosen differently.

Nobody will care about twitchy side effects when you cross the line from "going off" to physically attacking others. You dont value your own freedom or the safety of others. Go play in busy traffic.

--> aq out <--
first of all ma'am i didnt know i was mentally ill til years later after having my children. so please research and gather information before you make those kind of statements. and i do care about my own freedom thats i medicate, you dont know me well enuf to make those kind of judgements.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Its hard to get on those programs, you could be working a minimum wage job and they still will say you get paid too much thus you're not qualified :comeonson:

As for living life locked away like a hunchback, I go outside like 3 to 4 times a month so not quite, it usually to go the park to go on long walks as those are quite enjoyable, and if the weather is nice enough, go sit on the bench and enjoy the weather, really nice with those waterfront parks.

I had a hobby I but I can't partake in it because things have gotten so bad with my health, walking in the park is the ONLY outdoor activity that I can still somewhat enjoy despite my health problems.

These days when I go out and come back home I feel really stressed and tired, when things were a bit better I rarely ever felt like that when I went out to do some recreation, of course I felt like that some days after School but I didn't sweat it as that was normal and every kid has those days....

That is if school work was the cause of my stress, and not the whole asperger/staring thing which plagued me all though HS :to:

I completely thrown social events in the bushes though :birdman:

And sanityovar and Cammmel, nah, I'm good, weed is not legal in NY state so in terms of getting treatment for my anxiety I'd rather just take medication.

Plus my parents is old school so to them weed is just as bad as Crack, heroin, cocaine, etc.

I would only use weed if it was medically subscribed to me.
i see

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
:ehh:

I'm bipolar and I don't really think I'm that crazy. I have extreme highs and low and will change my opinion on the same subjects a lot; but I mean what I say when I say it.:birdman:
alot of people are bipolar so it by itself is not as crazy as people would make it out 2 be.