What its like to be a schizo with auditory hallucinations

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
:merchant: I know that guy's American cousin. I just realized people who speak different languages hear hallucinations in their language/dialect. For some reason, despite being obvious, I never thought of that. :pachaha: That's hilarious.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
What about patient assistance programs that give meds to poor people?

Reagan should not have shut down the psyche wards. Families should have govt facilities to send folks like you. Maybe families should be required to do so... There would be fewer public shootings by nutjobs that way.

You live life locked away like a hunchback Quasimoto? At least you protect society from your imbalance. Ya take one for the team. :(

--> aq out

you got some audacity,may your karma dictate that you run into one in traffic and you&the pavement share a passionate embrace

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
@sanityovar8ted

what do the voices tell you to do??
all types of shyt, sometimes it sounds like mumbling but there are times when they be like its a bytch hitting on yo nikka while he at work. then there are times when they be like such and such just called you a bytch. then there was this time i coulda have swore my mother and son were in the living room discussing me snorting cocaine and i found it weird cuz i hadnt touched the stuff in years. it can be very frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
all types of shyt, sometimes it sounds like mumbling but there are times when they be like its a bytch hitting on yo nikka while he at work. then there are times when they be like such and such just called you a bytch. then there was this time i coulda have swore my mother and son were in the living room discussing me snorting cocaine and i found it weird cuz i hadnt touched the stuff in years. it can be very frustrating.

damn thats some wild shyt :wow:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
ya i'v dealt with this from somebody in my family for a long time. Times u want to feel sad but other times idgaf what anybody says u can see it in their damn face they are enjoying it in some way , and some of them are outright refusing help... i'v seen it first hand many times. Many of them use the fact that they are an adult to their advantage to further themselves down this fukked up path and run away from proper help, whether they are in control of the deception or not. Some of them its almost like they are playing a game and u get the feeling if u dropped them in the middle of the desert they would snap into reality very mf quick, but then again this is just my feelings on the many different people i'v seen with mental problems.

Daps
YOU REPRODUCED?!? Despite your mental defects? In your situation, I would have chosen differently.

Nobody will care about twitchy side effects when you cross the line from "going off" to physically attacking others. You dont value your own freedom or the safety of others. Go play in busy traffic.

--> aq out <--

what a bytch.

my condolences, man. that is a terrible disease to have.

It's not a disease, it's a condition. A disease is something you can catch. A condition is something you are born with due to genetic markers and such. No one can catch Bipolar or Schizophrenia. Basically many people are born with the capacity to develop BP (or some emotional illness) in their life, but sometimes it never shows up. It just has to do with your experiences in life and what you have been exposed to (ie nuture allows the nature to show through).

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a disease, it's a condition. A disease is something you can catch. A condition is something you are born with due to genetic markers and such. No one can catch Bipolar or Schizophrenia. Basically many people are born with the capacity to develop BP (or some emotional illness) in their life, but sometimes it never shows up. It just has to do with your experiences in life and what you have been exposed to (ie nuture allows the nature to show through).

that's very true, man. that's exactly what i thought about how i ended up becoming ocd'ish and depressed and all that where i now have to fukk with meds in order to keep my ass in check. didn't want to but after 12 years, it was time. if you grow up in certain environments around people which test your mental state and sanity then come for years on end from the jump, go through some serious trauma that you haven't been able to get over and you have a disposition towards mental illness, more than likely, you're going to end up with it. :snoop: i feel your pain, man. nobody asks to get mental illness and being in a society where where it's stigmatized, then having certain people pulling the card in court whenever they do some premediated shyt, makes it worse.

keep your head up, man.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
just stay naturally free my friends,no need for their mind control poison,don't let them eugenic your genetics up,we on the brink of a new horizon of stimuli/evolution,they want you caged in this 3D hades:huhldup:

the DSM IV is military propaganda

the Icarus Project:myman:

"Our greatest blessings come to us by way of madness, provided the madness is given us by divine gift." - Socrates

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this shyt is scary, and makes me wanna cry when i think about my father who suffers from schizophrenia he says he hears voice