What its like to be a schizo with auditory hallucinations

Daps
that's very true, man. that's exactly what i thought about how i ended up becoming ocd'ish and depressed and all that where i now have to fukk with meds in order to keep my ass in check. didn't want to but after 12 years, it was time. if you grow up in certain environments around people which test your mental state and sanity then come for years on end from the jump, go through some serious trauma that you haven't been able to get over and you have a disposition towards mental illness, more than likely, you're going to end up with it. :snoop: i feel your pain, man. nobody asks to get mental illness and being in a society where where it's stigmatized, then having certain people pulling the card in court whenever they do some premediated shyt, makes it worse.

keep your head up, man.

Well in most cases legally you cannot be discriminated against based on mental illness. It's illegal. Any employer who will not hire/fire you based on mental illness can be sued and you can get a tighty some of money. :pachaha:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Well in most cases legally you cannot be discriminated against based on mental illness. It's illegal. Any employer who will not hire/fire you based on mental illness can be sued and you can get a tighty some of money. :pachaha:

voices tell me to eat ur a$$hole, I need to follow them

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

this is bullshyt though,and we all know it

if employers can check your Facebook page for employ-ability then what exactly stops them from having access to information even more vital to their success/security,and please don't say doctor/client privilege

btw i'm not arguing that this isn't a shell law,i'm just skeptical as to businesses/govt entities actually abiding by it

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Its hard to get on those programs, you could be working a minimum wage job and they still will say you get paid too much thus you're not qualified :comeonson:

As for living life locked away like a hunchback, I go outside like 3 to 4 times a month so not quite...

You fill out part of the application get a script from your shrink, who also completes part of the app. You earn less than $35,000 or so (proven by pay stubs or fed tax returns) and BOOM! FREE DRUGS.

The expensive step is paying the shrink. The rest is pushing paper around. Get started.

FREE DRUGS so that the threat you present to society is diminished. I have helped impoverished ppl through the steps as part of pro bono work (done to make my employer seem charitable -_- ).

Get started.
--> aq out <--

Daps
this is bullshyt though,and we all know it

if employers can check your Facebook page for employ-ability then what exactly stops them from having access to information even more vital to their success/security,and please don't say doctor/client privilege

btw i'm not arguing that this isn't a shell law,i'm just skeptical as to businesses/govt entities actually abiding by it

It's not doctors who would rat you out. But if you got a good lawyer you could get some good $$ from it. I highly doubt they'd be that good at covering up the fact that they were like "duh she's bipolar? I dunno about that!"

But it's just best not to tell your employer/coworkers about your illnesses to be sure anyway.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
what a bytch...
YOU wandering about unmedicated is like ME driving on the freeway with no contact lenses and no glasses. When I crash into something, society won't care that contact lenses suffocated my eyeballs and glasses made my nose itch. They'll just lock my monkey ass away for doing things that made no sense.

It is bad enough you passed the traits on to MORE people. You also insist on being around family members UNmedicated? Daily? Yikes. That is really dangerously inconsiderate.

--> aq out <--

Daps
YOU wandering about unmedicated is like ME driving on the freeway with no contact lenses and no glasses. When I crash into something, society won't care that contact lenses suffocated my eyeballs and glasses made my nose itch. They'll just lock my monkey ass away for doing things that made no sense.

It is bad enough you passed the traits on to MORE people. You also insist on being around family members UNmedicated? Daily? Yikes. That is really dangerously inconsiderate.

--> aq out <--

Yeah I didn't discuss any of my medications here or my treatment. I take meds and go to therapy, to be sure. I also currently have no children but the idea that all my offspring will be bipolar is redonk. No one else in my family is bipolar. :skip: You assuming things about my medication and how I treat my illness is what's fukked up.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Auditory Hallucinations - An Audio Representation - YouTube

im diagnosed..prett sure most of you figured that out long ago :russ:

image.php

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Hard to prove the mental illness is why you weren't hired though. Unless the employer is a complete idiot he'll say the only reason he didnt make the hire is because he liked another candidate better.