What its like to be a schizo with auditory hallucinations

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
SanityO:
Go get your meds AND GET ON WITH LIFE. You can't just roam with a crowded consciousness. YOU should be the only one in your head.

I can't imagine what it is like for you to listen to the YouTube clip AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU HEAR YOUR OWN AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS. Is it like when southpark mobs "rabble rabble?"

Don't do dumb shyt. Stay on your meds.

--> aq out

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i don't get how you would know u are hearing voices in your head, but can't snap yourself out of it

there has to be some type of stubborness/enjoyment involved in these delusions

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't get how you would know u are hearing voices in your head, but can't snap yourself out of it

Can you snap yourself out of diabetes my dude? Nope. But you can manage it.

Mental illness is based on physiology, and chemical reactions happening in the brain on a neurotransmitter level. Can't snap out of a chemical imbalance.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

:childplease:

You need to do some research.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

I have those voices... its not as easy as you make it about to be....

Enjoyment? The voices is usually saying degrading or annoying stuff in my experiences....

I doubt with most people the voices in their head is like the sample on that Nas song "You da man" lol.....

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
SanityO:
Go get your meds AND GET ON WITH LIFE. You can't just roam with a crowded consciousness. YOU should be the only one in your head.

I can't imagine what it is like for you to listen to the YouTube clip AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU HEAR YOUR OWN AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS. Is it like when southpark mobs "rabble rabble?"

Don't do dumb shyt. Stay on your meds.

--> aq out
i hear u but the side effects of being on my meds are just as bad as the hallucinations. having your legs and fingers twitching for no reason is really bothersome and the damage it does to my liver is horrendous. but sometimes the hallucinations and delusions just make life more interesting, hardly a day goes by that i dont go off on my mother and son cuz i think they be in the other room discussing me, they say they dont be but i know i be hearing them and we always have a good laugh because of it.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I have those voices... its not as easy as you make it about to be....

Enjoyment? The voices is usually saying degrading or annoying stuff in my experiences....

I doubt with most people the voices in their head is like the sample on that Nas song "You da man" lol.....

what has brought u the closest to getting them to go away?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
what has brought u the closest to getting them to go away?

Nothing really makes them go away TBH, btw, I never taken meds for this as I don't have health insurance so I can't get medication for it.

With that being said, best way to deal with it for me is by staying home and not venturing out in public unless I have a real urge to go outside. Also I live in a first floor apartment so that doesn't help much, as people CAN see inside my room :damn:

Its WOAT during the summer time when people hang out right outside my fukking window. I have no A/C so I have no choice but to open the window or else I would burn up.... Plus I have bed sheets for curtains so people see though the sheets so they are damn near useless.

The voices fukk with me when I interact with my parents so just staying home isn't exactly a walk in the park either, its just a shytty situation all round and I have two other major conditions to deal with, plus I have anxiety which seems to gradually get worse, I get super tense around people these days when A few years back it wasn't that bad...

I have schizo/autistic/diabetes and anxiety :damn:

At least three of those things I would have to take major medication to keep under control, I can't believe this shyt, I often wonder that is this a bad dream that I will wake up from.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Nothing really makes them go away TBH, btw, I never taken meds for this as I don't have health insurance so I can't get medication for it.

With that being said, best way to deal with it for me is by staying home and not venturing out in public unless I have a real urge to go outside. Also I live in a first floor apartment so that doesn't help much, as people CAN see inside my room :damn:

Its WOAT during the summer time when people hang out right outside my fukking window. I have no A/C so I have no choice but to open the window or else I would burn up.... Plus I have bed sheets for curtains so people see though the sheets so they are damn near useless.

The voices fukk with me when I interact with my parents so just staying home isn't exactly a walk in the park either, its just a shytty situation all round and I have two other major conditions to deal with, plus I have anxiety which seems to gradually get worse, I get super tense around people these days when A few years back it wasn't that bad...

At least three of those things I would have to take major medication to keep under control, I can't believe this shyt, I often wonder that is this a bad dream that I will wake up from.
you should smoke some weed, the voices wont go away but it will calm down the anxiety

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is fukkin NUTS

midnight and im listening to this sht alone in my crib. bout to go get my german shepherd and let it sleep on the foot of my bed tonight FCKKKK

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

You need to look into weed and meditation breh