Movie director who spent time with OpenAI Sora says AI isn't replacing them anytime soon. Its useless.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
AI is trash and its going to get worse as it starts feeding itself its own garbage data

Google is already bad now Youtube is being flooded with trash ai generated content
I really think the internet is going to become an unusable try at your own risk cesspool in the near future. I know you can argue it is now, but the deep fakes and everything is still in the toddler stage.

Eventually people are going to reject it because they can't trust anything on it; scams, fakes, hacking, lowest quality content, and to your point it will generate more garbage content based off of the content it's already generating.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:jbhmm:That more so the CEO types who want to cut the budgets doing that so they don't have to pay the artist who do that kind of work so they can keep more money for themselves.
Yeah, I moreso was asking rhetorically. I know it's all profit and productivity driven.

Can you imagine how bad Tyler Perry shyt is going to be when he figures out how to scale it up? Dude can't write to save his life, and he's going to input his own garbage into the algorithm?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I moreso was asking rhetorically. I know it's all profit and productivity driven.

Can you imagine how bad Tyler Perry shyt is going to be when he figures out how to scale it up? Dude can't write to save his life, and he's going to input his own garbage into the algorithm?
:russ:I swear their was a news story were perry say he was trying to learn to do that or something like:mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:russ:I swear their was a news story were perry say he was trying to learn to do that or something like:mjlol:

I love seeing black businesses triumph, but this dude is clearly out for self. And legitimately 99% of his shyt is garbage.

Good production value, but he literally can't write for TV or Film to save his life. It's theater shyt, because you have to be sensational in theater, because usually there's only one stage. He hasn't learned to adapt to film/TV.

Man's trying to be out here like this

s-l1600.jpg