what is your ideal penis size?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
some women like that full, stretched out feeling

Miranda said that the chicks who can't get to orgasm needs bigger d and now you are saying that a lady may not need a bigger d and may just need mental and physical fitness? Right?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Miranda said that the chicks who can't get to orgasm needs bigger d and now you are saying that a lady may not need a bigger d and may just need mental and physical fitness? Right?
if you want to feel all stretched out when you have sex, you wont enjoy not being stretched out
some dudes like being gripped by the v and some like a little room
its all about preference

Blackout

Daps
if you want to feel all stretched out when you have sex, you wont enjoy not being stretched out
some dudes like being gripped by the v and some like a little room
its all about preference
Werd just like some ladies who prefer not to be in pain from a big d :troll:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Miranda said that the chicks who can't get to orgasm needs bigger d

If a chick has had 6 inches and can't orgasm from shallow g spot stimulation maybe her "spot" is deeper and she should try something that can reach that. I know I would be able to get there with 6 inches, I just visually, psychologically, and physically prefer larger.
The thread was about ideal size, not the minimum size required to avoid faking an asthma attack so you can leave the room without having to hurt the man's feelings(true story)

i am...now im confused as to why u quoted me the first time, explain?
You thanked her for staning for 5 inch paynus, implying that you have a 5 inch paynus, I used a smiley to convey my bewilderment because you are nigerian and stereotypically should be 8 inches plus, it was a joke, that obviously failed

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
If a chick has had 6 inches and can't orgasm from shallow g spot stimulation maybe her "spot" is deeper and she should try something that can reach that. I know I would be able to get there with 6 inches, I just visually, psychologically, and physically prefer larger.
The thread was about ideal size, not the minimum size required to avoid faking an asthma attack so you can leave the room without having to hurt the man's feelings(true story)
:damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over all bigger is better works the same way with women as it does with men. You like ideal of a huge dik and men like the idea of huge breast and @ss, but in reality its more work than its worth usually. There are those out there that want or really like it, but on average its just a ideal visual.

getting a man to orgasm is simple stroke it and its going to happen, with a woman all kinda other things go into it. From mentally blocking herself from it, to only climaxing when "in pain" too the G spot being in some awkward location. Most women get off to clitoral stimulation more so than penetration anyway. And then there are those that get off to having there nipples suck are played with and anal. A big dik, banana,water bottle or whatever just makes the stroke job easier over all.

Aint nothing wrong with having a big vagina

:francis:

But aint nothing like a tight wet one:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Its just women with big vaginas need big dikks to feel it and women with smaller vaginas would prefer smaller dikks to feel it.

It's pretty basic.

If you prefer 7 or more and dont care for 6 than that's you. I'm not saying that you have a big vagina or anything it's just that saying you need big d Is what a lady with a big vagina would say.

No homo.

what kind of females you think have the smaller vaginas, and bigger vaginas.

like asian women have smaller vaginas i heard, but i also heard its bullshyt. so idk.

Blackout

Daps

So basically you have a hard time believing that a lady with a smaller vagina ideal size could be a 6? :sas2:

I doubt the women who say they prefer a 6 and orgasm from it would lie about it on a forum full of people she doesnt know.

Not to mention 6 is the average size.

Plus deeper is basically part of what people mean by a larger vagina. No need for a lady to be offended for having a large vagina and a 6 can't get them off.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
what kind of females you think have the smaller vaginas, and bigger vaginas.

like asian women have smaller vaginas i heard, but i also heard its bullshyt. so idk.
Could be majority rule

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
what kinda females usually have shallow vaginas yall feel?

short, and kinda fat women?

i know petite girls are the ones that can take the most, and need the most.
its supposed to go by frame but apparently it varies
people seem to agree that asian women are shallow with small cavities though