what is your ideal penis size?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to maintain my ladylike composure because this is the salon and not straight tlr
So basically you have a hard time believing that a ladys ideal size could be a 6? :sas2:

I doubt the women who say they prefer a 6 and orgasm from it would lie about it on a forum full of people she doesnt know.
Ideal? Yes. But My main point was some posters stating 6 is their ideal have said in the past they DON'T orgasm

Not to mention 6 is the average size.

Plus deeper is basically part of what people mean by a larger vagina. No need to be offended if you have a large vagina and a 6 can't get you off.
I JUST said I can orgasm from 6 inches in the post you are so smugly replying to.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm going to maintain my ladylike composure because this is the salon and not straight tlr

Ideal? Yes. But My main point was some posters stating 6 is their ideal have said in the past they DON'T orgasm

I JUST said I can orgasm from 6 inches in the post you are so smugly replying to.
So if they dont orgasm how do you not know if its other factors?

It could be lack of motion in the ocean. The man being selfish during sex. She could not be fully relaxed and be tense.

Not to mention the lady you went back and forth with said that she orgasms from a 6. :troll:

Last edited:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
#BurritoGang #NoTaquitosAroundHere

:nicetry:

disappear_by_beenut1000-d6ttgl4.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

As I am one of those posters I can say it had more to do with me not being comfortable/the guys not having great sex, not their actual penis size.

The last guy I was with was about 6-6.5 and was hitting my cervix but I still didn't orgasm from having sex with him because his sex game wasn't the best. Can't speak for the other ladies though just wanted to put that out there.

Seto

Pro
Daps
Well my ideal size is 6 because it feels the most comfortable.
My first sexual experience was with a 7.5 and slightly thick.
For the entire relationship I never enjoyed it and felt like I was losing my virginity every single time.
Now it could have been because we were both virgins and both inexperienced.
However, I had another partner who was the same size, and again it was just horrible and painful and he thought he was the man for putting me in pain :why:
Only time I ever truly enjoyed sex was when it was 6 inches. It's so funny because I was so brainwashed thinking a man with a smaller dikk couldn't please me.
I remember him telling me his size and me thinking:merchant:"6 inches?" but not rationally thinking "hey big penises hurt, remember?":aicmon:
So we had sex and it was just :ahh:perfect. The ease:ahh: the painless motion :ahh:my walls:ahh:
After that, I swore off the Mandingos and appreciated the average joes:ld:
But now I'm with someone who I'm getting serious with and he's 8+inches:damn::sadbron:i don't know why god did this to me:to::to::sadbron: