what is your ideal penis size?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm not woman, but from what I understand stretching wide and stretching deep are two completely different feelings. And the pleasure range from spreading is much wider (no pun intended) than from length. So a woman wanting above average girth could fall into either much easier than a woman who wants a long dik. More than likely the woman that wants the long dik have a deep vagina. Most chicks that are shallow or average aren't gonna want the sharp pain of there cervix getting pounded.:manny: Unless there into that thing, but I mean everyone can be made a fan of something with enough practice :smugbiden:
Funny you mention that. I think my ish is deep as hell. I can take length, but once it starts getting too thick, then it hurts.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:yeshrug: never had sex before, so I wouldn't know.
:huhldup:Are you 18+?:mjpls:

V8 Tomato Juice-Cranberry Juice-Jose Cuervo Silver-on a Sunday Morning Fun Fact: Once a brosephina gets over the jollies of having a dikk in her and she becomes more clitorally orientitated, she needs a bro to hit it close enough to make contact with the golden nugget, but she still can't handle a bigger size.

Through trial and error my research concludes that grinding hard (not pounding like a retard tryna fit a square peg in a round hole) and french kissing while you get it in the buck with her thighs on your shoulders will start it off.

If she's ready after that, you put her feet on your chest and let her rub her clit while you do push-ups on her. If you start hitting it too hard or fast she'll push back a bit with her feet. If it's good to her and she wants you to get it harder she'll move her feet off your chest and grab the back of your neck with her free hand.

Just keep telling her to cum for you (every now and then you take it out, go down on her, and come back up and kiss her and ask her in her ear, "Are you my bytch? Are you my nasty bytch? Then take this dikk and cum for me. Let me feel you cum, baby.")

If that don't werk then you have/are the lamest chick known to mankind n it's time to get a new chick/take a look at your life and stop being a busta ass chick.

Last edited: