what is your ideal penis size?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
yeah, i was just waiting for this BS to start.

hi, i'm Jasmine, i've got a loose cavernous p*ssy, and I love big black dikk.
whatever dude
It's not bs lol. Vaginas have different sizes just like dikks.

I never said aything about your p*ssy anyway. I'm just speaking about the ladies who have that preference because they have smaller vaginas.

Let them cook miss.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's not bs lol. Vaginas have different sizes just like dikks.

I never said that you had a big p*ssy anyway. I'm just speaking about the ladies who have that preference because they have smaller vaginas.

Let them cook miss.
A woman mentions above average length and she has a bigger vagina
A woman mentions above average girth and she has a smaller vagina
am i following your logic correctly?

If a woman states a preference for an "average" size penis, and consistently has trouble achieving orgasm with a partner during intercourse should she maybe reassess her preference

I'm just saying if you think you like 6 inches but you're not cumming, maybe you need to try a bigger dikk

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yeah, i was just waiting for this BS to start.

hi, i'm Jasmine, i've got a loose cavernous p*ssy, and I love big black dikk.
whatever dude

a vagina is made to stretch, you can have a "small" vagina and still prefer larger dikks. Don't let it bother you.

Blackout

Daps

If a woman states a preference for an "average" size penis, and consistently has trouble achieving orgasm with a partner during intercourse should she maybe reassess her preference

I'm just saying if you think you like 6 inches but you're not cumming, maybe you need to try a bigger dikk
Im a dude lol.

Miss I never said anything other than mentioning that some women have smaller vaginas so that's maybe why they would prefer a smaller dikk.

I don't know about if they are cumming or not lol.

That's about it.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a vagina is made to stretch, you can have a "small" vagina and still prefer larger dikks. Don't let it bother you.
i know that, you know that, he doesn't seem to understand it
Im a dude lol.

Miss I never said anything other than mentioning that some women have smaller vaginas so that's maybe why they would prefer a smaller dikk.

I don't know about if they are cumming or not lol.

That's about it.
yes i know you're a man

a few of the ladies have mentioned they have trouble in other threads

im just asking, does a women wanting above average girth mean she has a small or big vagina?
kOBFuwJ.png

i've never understood the male perspective that if a woman expresses a preference for 7 inches or more her puss is blown out, but in the next breath they say "girth is more important anyway"
I really am asking you not being sarcastic at all.

Blackout

Daps

yes i know you're a man

im just asking, does a women wanting above average girth mean she has a small or big vagina?
kOBFuwJ.png

i've never understood the male perspective that if a woman expresses a preference for 7 inches or more her puss is blown out, but in the next breath they say "girth is more important anyway"
Its just women with big vaginas need big dikks to feel it and women with smaller vaginas would prefer smaller dikks to feel it.

It's pretty basic.

If you prefer 7 or more and dont care for 6 than that's you. I'm not saying that you have a big vagina or anything it's just that saying you need big d Is what a lady with a big vagina would say.

No homo.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yes i know you're a man

kOBFuwJ.png

I'm not woman, but from what I understand stretching wide and stretching deep are two completely different feelings. And the pleasure range from spreading is much wider (no pun intended) than from length. So a woman wanting above average girth could fall into either much easier than a woman who wants a long dik. More than likely the woman that wants the long dik have a deep vagina. Most chicks that are shallow or average aren't gonna want the sharp pain of there cervix getting pounded.:manny: Unless there into that thing, but I mean everyone can be made a fan of something with enough practice :smugbiden:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Anything bigger than 8.5 is to much for me.
I'd say 7 to 8 inches with a nice girth is perfect

tan900

Banned
Daps

fukk outta here with that ignorant bullshat....As a woman, i climax almost EVERYTIME with a 5 to 6 incher. Anything over 7 inches is extremely painful...You just need to accept the fact that your vag is huge and only a large penis can accommodate it. Stop projecting your preferences on the average female..... Not every woman want a big penis. In fact most studies have shown that the majority prefer average(5-6)sizes.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here with that ignorant bullshat....As a woman, i climax almost EVERYTIME with a 5 to 6 incher. Anything over 7 inches is extremely painful...You just need to accept the fact that your vag is huge and only a large penis can accommodate it. Stop projecting your preferences on the average female..... Not every woman want a big penis. In fact most studies have shown that the majority prefer average(5-6)sizes.
:mjcry: bless you

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You just need to accept the fact that your vag is huge
9uoqwj.png

fukk outta here with that ignorant bullshat....As a woman, i climax almost EVERYTIME with a 5 to 6 incher. Anything over 7 inches is extremely painful.
Not every woman want a big penis. In fact most studies have shown that the majority prefer average(5-6)sizes.

But I think multiple people answering have never had an orgasm from sex iirc, so maybe that's the disconnect

reading, fundamental

:mjcry: bless you
:ohhh: