what is your ideal penis size?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Actually she said that she:

Which means that she has no trouble reaching orgasm. :manny:
Yes hon i know, and if she has no trouble, my advice to try something different does not apply to her. But instead of reading and comprehending my statements she told me I have a huge vag and started cussing at me.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes hon i know, and if she has no trouble, my advice to try something different does not apply to her. But instead of reading and comprehending my statements she told me I have a huge vag and started cussing at me.

yeah her comment was really rude, she was acting like you insulted her or something. smfh.

had to neg her for that one. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
fukk outta here with that ignorant bullshat....As a woman, i climax almost EVERYTIME with a 5 to 6 incher. Anything over 7 inches is extremely painful...You just need to accept the fact that your vag is huge and only a large penis can accommodate it. Stop projecting your preferences on the average female..... Not every woman want a big penis. In fact most studies have shown that the majority prefer average(5-6)sizes.
women orgasming from penetration is actually more linked to her own physical fitness and mental fitness than the anatomy of her vagina or the size of the penis
the penetration being painful at 7 inches plus also depends on her height and length of her torso and is not the same for everyone. not everyones cervix is shallow, some are deep and they have no problem with long dikks :ld:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
women orgasming from penetration is actually more linked to her own physical fitness and mental fitness than the anatomy of her vagina or the size of the penis
the penetration being painful at 7 inches plus also depends on her height and length of her torso and is not the same for everyone. not everyones cervix is shallow, some are deep and they have no problem with long dikks :ld:
So a lady with a big vagina can orgasm from a 6 if her physical and mental fitness is good?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So a lady with a big vagina can orgasm from a 6 if her physical and mental fitness is good?
what do you mean big
you mean deep or just a wider cavity
she could if she had both tho, if shes tense and unfit, shes not gonna orgasm unless shes getting some attention on her clitoris

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
what do you mean big
you mean deep or just a wider cavity
she could if she had both tho, if shes tense and unfit, shes not gonna orgasm unless shes getting some attention on her clitoris
So she could if she had both? Interesting...

I ask because I talked to this lady once who told me that since she has a big vagina she needs a big dikk to get her to orgasm.

So I thought it was like that.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So she could if she had both? Interesting...

I ask because I talked to this lady once who told me that since she has a big vagina she needs a big dikk to get her to orgasm.

So I thought it was like that.
some women like that full, stretched out feeling