what is your ideal penis size?

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Six inches when erect sounds reasonable to me, but I wouldn't go any higher.

I've heard plenty of times about men who really do have big dikks, having a hard time (heh) with sex. Even though the vagina expands during arousal, it can only take so much penis (of course, there are exceptions) and a penis with it's fair share of length has been known to hit the cervix during sex and from what I've heard other ladies say, it really hurts.

Just thinking about it makes my lower abdomen tighten up and cringe in response.

A bit off-topic: I'm in the process of manifesting the kind of man I want and when I started to think about my future man's penis, I simply wrote down "a penis that's made for MY vagina."

I don't want anything to small or to big, just right for me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Six inches when erect sounds reasonable to me, but I wouldn't go any higher.

I've heard plenty of times about men who really do have big dikks, having a hard time (heh) with sex. Even though the vagina expands during arousal, it can only take so much penis (of course, there are exceptions) and a penis with it's fair share of length has been known to hit the cervix during sex and from what I've heard other ladies say, it really hurts.

Just thinking about it makes my lower abdomen tighten up and cringe in response.

A bit off-topic: I'm in the process of manifesting the kind of man I want and when I started to think about my future man's penis, I simply wrote down "a penis that's made for MY vagina."

I don't want anything to small or to big, just right for me.
can i ask u a question?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I mean I'm reading the responses like :wtf:

5 to 6 inches is IDEAL??? :duck:

But I think multiple people answering have never had an orgasm from sex iirc, so maybe that's the disconnect

and you need to try the curve, it will hit something and you won't even know what happened, face like:ooh: :damn::ahh:
Or because we're small and can't take big dikk :yeshrug:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If the lady prefers a 6 then she probably has a smaller vagina.
yeah, i was just waiting for this BS to start.

hi, i'm Jasmine, i've got a loose cavernous p*ssy, and I love big black dikk.
whatever dude