what is your ideal penis size?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:sadcam:
I feel you, I've never been penetrated by anything ever so I def feel you
just wanted to let the ladies know that there's somewhere magical in the front wall :blessed:

But Im not though. Just saying never had a curve and I hate when men try to stroke like the Jamaican bob sled team. Im traditional.

Daps
6"-7" and thick

mach.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
7-8 inches.
I mean I'm reading the responses like :wtf:

5 to 6 inches is IDEAL??? :duck:

But I think multiple people answering have never had an orgasm from sex iirc, so maybe that's the disconnect

and you need to try the curve, it will hit something and you won't even know what happened, face like:ooh: :damn::ahh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, only when its too deep hitting the cervix. It feels like stabs and it hurts. But now I'm alright. It don't hurt no more.

What did u do to remedy this? I think someone i deal with has this. She squirms alot when we do it and clenches her legs real tight to my waist so i cant even thrust really. Last time she just refused to have sex with me even tho she was horny.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What did u do to remedy this? I think someone i deal with has this. She squirms alot when we do it and clenches her legs real tight to my waist so i cant even thrust really. Last time she just refused to have sex with me even tho she was horny.

Try lube?

It could be a number of issues. She needs to see a gynecologist.