what is your ideal penis size?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:huhldup:Are you 18+?:mjpls:

V8 Tomato Juice-Cranberry Juice-Jose Cuervo Silver-on a Sunday Morning Fun Fact: Once a brosephina gets over the jollies of having a dikk in her and she becomes more clitorally orientitated, she needs a bro to hit it close enough to make contact with the golden nugget, but she still can't handle a bigger size.

Through trial and error my research concludes that grinding hard (not pounding like a retard tryna fit a square peg in a round hole) and french kissing while you get it in the buck with her thighs on your shoulders will start it off.

If she's ready after that, you put her feet on your chest and let her rub her clit while you do push-ups on her. If you start hitting it too hard or fast she'll push back a bit with her feet. If it's good to her and she wants you to get it harder she'll move her feet off your chest and grab the back of your neck with her free hand.

Just keep telling her to cum for you (every now and then you take it out, go down on her, and come back up and kiss her and ask her in her ear, "Are you my bytch? Are you my nasty bytch? Then take this dikk and cum for me. Let me feel you cum, baby.")

If that don't werk then you have/are the lamest chick known to mankind n it's time to get a new chick/take a look at your life and stop being a busta ass chick.

:heh:

I like girth more than size. Pencil dikk is a no no:francis:

That stretched feeling when it first goes in :noah:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:heh:

That stretched feeling when it first goes in :noah:
:takedat:I threw a curveball at em. I'm not gon be on here giving away game for free. :mindblown:Wtf am I gon say to one of these chix if I done already said it on here?:sas1:
I know if I got u in Saks n u trying on Carolina Herrera n I say "Goddamn I got the secksiest bytch in this city" A chick probably ain't gon start acting like Queen Latifah. The record is undefeated so far.:blessed:

And half of y'all can't really fukk anyway. Make a breh have to get on top/get it from the back n do all the werk n soon as u get on top when it starts :feedme:getting good and a nga standing up in it u gotta take a break:why:. shyt wack.:snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How do ladies know they have smaller vaginas?

how can i test the size of my gfs vaginas, like we do with rulers.
They have sex with a dude with a big d and a dude with a small d and one with a normal d to find out. :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Kongo
They have sex with a dude with a big d and a dude with a small d to find out. :dead:

So basically im fukked and would never know.

I hope she doesnt cheat :sadcam:, and i dont know.

i just keep thinking she likes me cuz im nice, funny, and safe. N behind my back getting rammed by bbcs.

200px-0,285,21,164-Funny-gif-black-kid-scared-crying.gif

this is how i wake up every morning.

i need to move to japan or something, where ill feel more appriciated :takedat:, n feel more at home. But theres no sour, og kush over there:mjcry:. FML LOL.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much - they'll encounter someone who's too big for them and that's when they find out.
:mjcry:Story of my LIFE. They 'bout it

unzipping-pants.jpg
ZIIIIIIIIIIIP

:whoa:Coppin pleas. Had one chick stare....and stare...then say "Can I just suck it?":mjcry: She was popping all that good shyt before:snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So basically im fukked and would never know.

I hope she doesnt cheat :sadcam:, and i dont know.

i just keep thinking she likes me cuz im nice, funny, and safe. N behind my back getting rammed by bbcs.

200px-0,285,21,164-Funny-gif-black-kid-scared-crying.gif

this is how i wake up every morning.

i need to move to japan or something, where ill feel more appriciated :takedat:, n feel more at home. But theres no sour, og kush over there:mjcry:. FML LOL.
Depends on her.

Not all women care much about big dikks like not all dudes care much about big asses and breasts.

Personality >>>> Looks

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That happened to me once and I'm not even that big :mjcry:. There are some tiny pussies out there still.
I have some witnesses who can vouch. As a 1-percenter on on the right side of the curve, it ain't sweet. Catch that one girl that can only take shallow missionary
cause everything else hurts her:snoop: