What Is The Truth About Turning A Hoe To A Housewife? (UPDATE : NO YOU CANNOT)

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its a ramble, I personally wouldnt want to turn a ho into a husband (alot of hos will say guys cant be hoes but they the hoes Im talking about) because girls are evil and if a girl has had your bf before she will spread it around how they got down, no girl wants a nikka every other chick can say she had. Girls want to feel special.

Now what I will say is..a virgin is not exempt from cheating, I know alot (not just saying that) of girls who claim to be virgins but arent at all, its just societys standards and stigmas, theyre just good at hiding it, my cousin had alot of nikkas in her day now all she cares about is her husband and her son, my best friend on the other hand was a virgin until the day her bf proposed, 3 days later she FINALLY calls me and tells me the marriage is off and she was about to make a huge mistake. Where is she now? Probably getting top from a random nikka.
:hamster:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
The game changed after the sexual liberation movement in the 60s. Outside of my immediate family most of the women I grew up with experimented with sex at a very young age. I the cultural atmosphere of the west encourages it.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a ramble, I personally wouldnt want to turn a ho into a husband (alot of hos will say guys cant be hoes but they the hoes Im talking about) because girls are evil and if a girl has had your bf before she will spread it around how they got down, no girl wants a nikka every other chick can say she had. Girls want to feel special.

Now what I will say is..a virgin is not exempt from cheating, I know alot (not just saying that) of girls who claim to be virgins but arent at all, its just societys standards and stigmas, theyre just good at hiding it, my cousin had alot of nikkas in her day now all she cares about is her husband and her son, my best friend on the other hand was a virgin until the day her bf proposed, 3 days later she FINALLY calls me and tells me the marriage is off and she was about to make a huge mistake. Where is she now? Probably getting top from a random nikka.
im telling you man...this shyt crazy

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more she is connected on emotional level with a bunch of men, that jezebliN demonic spirit.

Science tells us now that a girl who’s had 10 or more sexual partners has difficulty bonding with a partner, as well as their future children.
wow shyt is insane

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

:duck: at the random nikka part. Virgin till marriage to random nikka?? Come on. Plus you dont know what your cousin is doing when her hubby is at work and her kids are at school.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
You are looking for chick who is content. With life. With you. This is the main reason she started seeking out men, she was not satisfied with herself or life and probably felt empty.

Now if you gonna save a chick, is it Kim Kardashian versus Amber Rose? I'm taking Kim K.
Trina versus Super Head? I'm taking Trina.
Esther Baxter versus Lil Kim? I'm taking Baxter.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:duck: at the random nikka part. Virgin till marriage to random nikka?? Come on. Plus you dont know what your cousin is doing when her hubby is at work and her kids are at school.
Ducktales? What!? Youre crazy if you dont think a woman could be madly in love and fukking a new nikka the next day..it happens all day every day and has been happenning since the beginning of time, she was only 20 though (shes 22 now) and most girls in their early 20s want to fukk, party with their friends, and have a good time.you can change her mind about loving another nikka especially if she has peer pressure from her friends (I was one of them telling her she shouldnt get married and needs to bang a few more guys before she settles down cuz shes young). I swear its true, guys couldnt be any more clueless when it comes to girls, they think they know and vice versa. I can tell you calling girls hoes has never and will never keep them from fukking, itll keep them from bragging about it but sex feels good and girls are going to have it. She'll tell you a virgin just like the guy will tell you hes not, its all societys programming.

Shes in class right now but Imma call her and ask her how shes doing:lolbron:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Ducktales? What!? Youre crazy if you dont think a woman could be madly in love and fukking a new nikka the next day..it happens all day every day and has been happenning since the beginning of time, she was only 20 though (shes 22 now) and most girls in their early 20s want to fukk, party with their friends, and have a good time.you can change her mind about loving another nikka especially if she has peer pressure from her friends (I was one of them telling her she shouldnt get married and needs to bang a few more guys before she settles down cuz shes young). I swear its true, guys couldnt be any more clueless when it comes to girls, they think they know and vice versa. I can tell you calling girls hoes has never and will never keep them from fukking, itll keep them from bragging about it but sex feels good and girls are going to have it. She'll tell you a virgin just like the guy will tell you hes not, its all societys programming.

Girls do all those things you mentioned, love one dude then fukk another dude the next day. But a girl that believes in saving herself and actually saves herself aint hopping on dikk so casually. Thats my point. Also calling girls hoes doesnt keep them from fukking, cuz hoe is just a word. I bet it kept women from doing it 200 years ago when being called a hoe or harlot was the kiss of death. Today hoe is a toothless word.

Girls can do as they please im not denigrating them, im just not gonna cape for some used up chick, ill pass on that

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real talk breh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've seen it happen I guess. I know a girl who from 17-22 fukked every dude in a ten mile radius... good-looking stripper/hairdresser, settled down with this dude that helped her start a business and now they've been together for like 5 years. I heard he doesn't let her go out alone with her friends though :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are any of you even talking from experience? Unless ur chick was a virgin when she met u, chances are she participated in hoe like activities. Most men are married to ex hoes. Where do u think they get the experience from?

difference to me from a girl who had 6 boyfriends before i met her and slept with each of them than some random strumpet who
I've seen it happen I guess. I know a girl who from 17-22 fukked every dude in a ten mile radius... good-looking stripper/hairdresser, settled down with this dude that helped her start a business and now they've been together for like 5 years. I heard he doesn't let her go out alone with her friends though :manny:

doesnt mean she is not a ho, i forgot what poster on here posted this but he said hoes have incubation periods, hoes cant stay faithful they will revert back to their old ways they are a ticking time bomb

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha dude living that hard life