What Is The Truth About Turning A Hoe To A Housewife? (UPDATE : NO YOU CANNOT)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I think I'd need more info on your particular story.

But the bottom line is, that you wouldn't want to turn an alcoholic, or drug addict into a wife would you?

Then why would you try to turn a damn dikk addict into a housewife?

And how do you know the chick who said she was a virgin was actually a virgin?

If she a lyin' cheating ass hoe then she might have just lied about it.

And also, how old was she when she got married?

Was she a 18 year old virgin or a 25 year old virgin. That matters.

It aint that impressive to be an 18 or 19 year old virgin. That could be your parents putting it down on you and making sure you aint wildin' out.

But if you're a 25 year old virgin that's because of your own self control.

Also, how do you know the hoe aint cheated on her husband in 20 years?

She may have just honed her hoe skills over time and be able to cheat on the down low.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think a lot of it depends on you. in general, wifing a "slut" is a bad idea. but it's not that she slept with a lot of people that's the problem persay. it's about the emotional baggage she has that you have to untangle. reminds me of videogame/tv/dvd/computer wires that get all tangled up and that you have to sort out. but you could get a virgin is still get fukked

some dudes know how to handle sluts though. I think for a dude to be able to handle that, typically he has slept with multiple women himself and just knows how she needs to be treated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like honest truth...i know a relative of mines who married a slut and hasnt been cheated on for over 20 something years
Then i know another who married a virgin and got cheated on twice and is filing for a divorce.
I know "good girls" that are verbally abusive to dudes they are with , and control the relationship and i know some that are great. I also know a distant friend of mines that is dating a girl that been around and shes been loyal for over a year or so.

I ask this because as i get older the things that made sense as a youngin dont make sense anymore it's like a pandora's box being with a chick you have no idea what she is gonna be like when tied down....i ask this cause im young and you dudes are more experienced but shyt is confusing to me ive seen every of everything almost and i clearly dont know what to believe anymore. Not saying that i wanna wife a hoe, but say i met a girl with some "experience" not a total slut should i disqualify her if she seems cool?

nikkas gonna come in here spouting absolutes...when in life they arent any...people are different and are capable of anything....

im 39 and this is my advice to you: be mindful of a persons past...but recognize that people can change.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
whether she a was a hoe or some virgin or some goodie goodie chic it dont matter. if a woman truly wants too be with u she will and wont cheat
if she doesnt she will cheat and their aint shyt u can do bout it THATS LIFE AND THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whether she a was a hoe or some virgin or some goodie goodie chic it dont matter. if a woman truly wants too be with u she will and wont cheat
if she doesnt she will cheat and their aint shyt u can do bout it THATS LIFE AND THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
shyt crazy brah

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt crazy brah
man it is ive seen it and my dumbass at one point try too save one in a sense not marriage wise wasnt bout that life at that time was just trying too make it work on a bf/gf level and shyt turned out bad

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
In this day In age marrying a virgin is just as dangerous as marrying a hoe.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Tat your name on her so you know its real

If a hoe needs a marriage, wedding ceremony, expensive ring, and potentially half of whatever you got to make her feel safe and secure,
you have every right to get all the passwords, your name on inked her, DNA test at each child birth, and a bi-monthly lie detector test

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man all you gotta do is get the girl you feelin drunk and see how she be actin in a public place like a club or party

3139636646_1_2_vvgHiGCd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like honest truth...i know a relative of mines who married a slut and hasnt been cheated on for over 20 something years
Then i know another who married a virgin and got cheated on twice and is filing for a divorce.
I know "good girls" that are verbally abusive to dudes they are with , and control the relationship and i know some that are great. I also know a distant friend of mines that is dating a girl that been around and shes been loyal for over a year or so.

I ask this because as i get older the things that made sense as a youngin dont make sense anymore it's like a pandora's box being with a chick you have no idea what she is gonna be like when tied down....i ask this cause im young and you dudes are more experienced but shyt is confusing to me ive seen every of everything almost and i clearly dont know what to believe anymore. Not saying that i wanna wife a hoe, but say i met a girl with some "experience" not a total slut should i disqualify her if she seems cool?

u have no
proof that she didnt cheat for those twenty years.....always have ur guard up when it comes to each and every woman...they are better liars an manipulators than men...im speaking from experience

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Here's the problem, you seem to think that there's some fail safe method to maintaining a marriage and guaranteeing fidelity. There will never be an absolute guarantee that your future wife will be loyal to you. None whatsoever. You can do things to hedge your bets by being picky about who you settle down with and by being a good husband in order to make sure that you don't drive her away, but there's the fact that she ultimately has the final say over whether or not she becomes a cheating wife. A girl who was a virgin at the outset of your marriage may find herself curious about all the dikk she missed out on because she married you. Then there's women who were formerly sluts but feel like they "got it out of their system" and they are ready to be the PTA mom. And of course, there's women who have always craved cock and will continue to crave it after getting married, and then there are women who are genuine good girls who don't fall out of that mentality after getting married.

In other words, you really shouldn't worry about this. If you're so worried about getting cheated on, the only thing you could do is avoid getting married all together. Either that or work really hard at being a good husband. If you're a genuinely good husband, you can at least rest assured knowing that it was her whore ways and not your negligence that caused the marriage to fail.