What Is The Truth About Turning A Hoe To A Housewife? (UPDATE : NO YOU CANNOT)

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
the truth is that its not worth the risk :manny: just like everything in life there are exceptions but for the most part the saying is true you cant turn a hoe into a housewife :yeshrug:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow bruh..this is deep so the more soul ties a bytch has the number she is ? or what?

Daps
90 percent of adult women are hoes or have hoe tendencies before marriage. Take the "us" out house wife you get hoe. Wife
hehe, That's clever, bro!

But, the problem is; we guys put the amenability, of our relationships, on the chastity of our lady friends.

While we have a past of gallivanting and fornication. Who's to say that men are able to perpetuate a stable relationship after philandering with leagues of women?

- Love, Mike

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
hehe, That's clever, bro!

But, the problem is; we guys put the amenability, of our relationships, on the chastity of our lady friends.

While we have a past of gallivanting and fornication. Who's to say that men are able to perpetuate after philandering with leagues of women?

- Love, Mike

basic human nature. You think we produce billions of sperm to bang one chick? ladies produce one egg at a time, multiple dikks creates paternity confusion and an off spring who wont have a dad looking out for him. Hoes mess everything up

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It happens.

Too bodies on a chick or guy ||, increases the chance of divorce. The virgin cheating is rare, what is more common is for the slut to cheat.

That's a lie if I've ever heard one. It all comes down to the person, not their body count. Thinking a virginal woman couldn't cheat on you just as easily as a one who took down a football team or two in her youth would be naive.

If they couldnt influence her into doing slorish things before....... good luck talking her into it now. Also I dont see virgin types having slorish friends. Like minded people usually befriend each other

Nothing is guaranteed. But id rather be pushing a brand new car with a warranty than some beat up hooptie that i was under the impression had 3 previous owners only to realize down the line that it was actually 10. with a slippin transmission and cigarette burns on the seats

I've never really subscribed to this either. A lot of women can be swayed, whether you were the first to hit or not. I know this from a bit of experience.

Taking down married women, the ones who married their high school sweetheart, is the easiest fukking thing I have ever done relating to women. So that's just my personal bias.

Daps
basic human nature. You think we produce billions of sperm to bang one chick? ladies produce one egg at a time, multiple dikks creates paternity confusion and an off spring who wont have a dad looking out for him. Hoes mess everything up

I edited my post, brother; Who's to say that men are able to perpetuate a stable relationship after philandering with leagues of women?

I understand that, but, there's something to be said about self control.

And men don't impregnate every women that fornicate with--we're cool with going against nature, when it's convenient. It's so frivolous, friend.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
That's a lie if I've ever heard one. It all comes down to the person, not their body count. Thinking a virginal woman couldn't cheat on you just as easily as a one who took down a football team or two in her youth would be naive.

I've never really subscribed to this either. A lot of women can be swayed, whether you were the first to hit or not. I know this from a bit of experience.

Taking down married women, the ones who married their high school sweetheart, is the easiest fukking thing I have ever done relating to women. So that's just my personal bias.

high school sweethearts arent virgins till marriage. The only girl that stay virgins come from very protected, old school households. Banging some hoe who never got to unleash her hoe fury doesnt count

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
high school sweethearts arent virgins till marriage. The only girl that stay virgins come from very protected, old school households. Banging some hoe who never got to unleash her hoe fury doesnt count

What does brand new car mean?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I edited my post, brother; Who's to say that men are able to perpetuate a stable relationship after philandering with leagues of women?

I understand that, but, there's something to be said about self control.

And men don't impregnate every women that fornicate with--we're cool with going against nature, when it's convenient. It's so frivolous, friend.

Our nature isnt to want to get women pregnant its to want to have sex with them, no other way impregnantion happens. Men chase puss, woman gets pregnant, next generation is born. Im not condoning men screwing everything in sight, im simply saying you cant hold men and women to the same sexual standard, we're very different

Daps
Our nature isnt to want to get women pregnant its to want to have sex with them, no other way impregnantion happens. Men chase puss, woman gets pregnant, next generation is born. Im not condoning men screwing everything in sight, im simply saying you cant hold men and women to the same sexual standard, we're very different

You can't say that sans proof.

Like the brother @His_Excellence_Reincar provided a brief context around his belief we carried our sexual conquest around, with us, you can't write a check with invisible ink.

We can't keep running around citing "facts" to support our habits and savoir-faire when they're is circumstantial evidence to the contrary.

Let's switch position; can a man, after scores of conquest, really be satisfied with settling down, with one women for the rest of his life, for a monogamist relationship?

How will a relationship last when both people are held to different sexual standards? Is he to be able to step out, "when nature calls"?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You can't say that sans proof.

Like the brother @His_Excellence_Reincar provided a brief context around his belief we carried our sexual conquest around, with us, you can't write a check with invisible ink.

We can't keep running around citing "facts" to support our habits and savoir-faire when they're is circumstantial evidence to the contrary.

Let's switch position; can a man, after scores of conquest, really be satisfied with settling down, with one women for the rest of his life, for a monogamist relationship?

How will a relationship last when both people are held to different sexual standards? Is he to be able to step out, "when nature calls"?

I never advocated for a man to have scores of conquests. I personally advise against it as it makes settling down with one woman torture. Everyone should limit their sex partners, too much disease and nightmarish baby mama stories out there. But a slore is irredeemable, their mentally f'd up from being treated like meat so long, men usually just need to up their discipline to not mess around. Their broken women and no one wants to have anyone or anything thats broken

Daps
I never advocated for a man to have scores of conquests. I personally advise against it as it makes settling down with one woman torture. Everyone should limit their sex partners, too much disease and nightmarish baby mama stories out there. But a slore is irredeemable, their mentally f'd up from being treated like meat so long, men usually just need to up their discipline to not mess around. Their broken women and no one wants to have anyone or anything thats broken

That's my point. And I don't see the difference.

- Love, Mike

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wow bruh..this is deep so the more soul ties a bytch has the number she is ? or what?

The more she is connected on emotional level with a bunch of men, that jezebliN demonic spirit.

Science tells us now that a girl who’s had 10 or more sexual partners has difficulty bonding with a partner, as well as their future children.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Are any of you even talking from experience? Unless ur chick was a virgin when she met u, chances are she participated in hoe like activities. Most men are married to ex hoes. Where do u think they get the experience from?