What Is The Truth About Turning A Hoe To A Housewife? (UPDATE : NO YOU CANNOT)

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I've seen it happen I guess. I know a girl who from 17-22 fukked every dude in a ten mile radius... good-looking stripper/hairdresser, settled down with this dude that helped her start a business and now they've been together for like 5 years. I heard he doesn't let her go out alone with her friends though :manny:

Sounds like russian roullette

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
depends on the chick really...

some women just go through that ho phase...and once they get out of it they ready to settle down with one dude...i know a cat who married a chick with a loose reputation...but by the time they got married she was done with that and now all she is trying to do is cook the food, keep the house clean, and be a stay at home mom...seems like he won to me :manny:

some women are just hoes...and they gonna be hoes forever...they gonna die with a dikk somewhere around their mouth/vagina/ass...i know a cat who got with a chick who swear she reformed...and if you live in the dallas area and been to the cheetah's off of I35 you probably seen her there...cause she still there :manny:

i would worry less about the ho turning into a housewife..cause most women grow out of that phase after they get burned out, tricked out, get they ass beat one to many times...i would worry about the housewife turning into a ho...the women who jumped into the faithful marriage quick then all of a sudden pulls the :patrice::stylin: with random "business trips to florida"

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Y'all gotta remember, it aint just about not getting cheated on, it's about FAMILY.

That's who's raising YOUR children.

That's who YOUR mother has to kiss on the cheek and YOUR father has to call his daughter.

That's who YOUR brothers and sisters have to integrate into the family as a sibling, now

That's who YOUR homeboys and cousins have to respect.

When you wife a hoe, you're disrespecting your whole FAMILY.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on the chick really...

some women just go through that ho phase...and once they get out of it they ready to settle down with one dude...i know a cat who married a chick with a loose reputation...but by the time they got married she was done with that and now all she is trying to do is cook the food, keep the house clean, and be a stay at home mom...seems like he won to me :manny:

some women are just hoes...and they gonna be hoes forever...they gonna die with a dikk somewhere around their mouth/vagina/ass...i know a cat who got with a chick who swear she reformed...and if you live in the dallas area and been to the cheetah's off of I35 you probably seen her there...cause she still there :manny:

i would worry less about the ho turning into a housewife..cause most women grow out of that phase after they get burned out, tricked out, get they ass beat one to many times...i would worry about the housewife turning into a ho...the women who jumped into the faithful marriage quick then all of a sudden pulls the :patrice::stylin: with random "business trips to florida"
good too hear different perspectives...the game is crazy

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta remember, it aint just about not getting cheated on, it's about FAMILY.

That's who's raising YOUR children.

That's who YOUR mother has to kiss on the cheek and YOUR father has to call his daughter.

That's who YOUR brothers and sisters have to integrate into the family as a sibling, now

That's who YOUR homeboys and cousins have to respect.

When you wife a hoe, you're disrespecting your whole FAMILY.
hahahaha i never looked at it this way...imagine having your mother getting kissedd on the cheek by some bytch that sucked a million dikks :(
wow thats powerful right there

EDIT: Had to read that twice.....POWERFUL:noah:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have fun being a counselor, psychologist, father, mentor to a broad. Thats Super capin' there.

Werd, any nikka could with the right charm and shyt, but is it actually worth it in the end? hell fukking no

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
you right bruh ..and i was wrong

I thought when you said "housewife" you was using it as a figure of speech. You was actually talking about matrimony? :

Anyway, I mess with hoes just the same, but if I'm looking for something deeper I'll look for a sensible woman. Whores simply do not fit that criteria.