What Is The Truth About Turning A Hoe To A Housewife? (UPDATE : NO YOU CANNOT)

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
A girl who was a virgin at the outset of your marriage may find herself curious about all the dikk she missed out on because she married you.

She decided to save herself and then passed up every offer of dikk until she met you dated you married you, which takes crazy conviction to pull off these days but shes DTF other dudes after that??? I think the curious virgin was invented by slores

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sounds like a coping tactic. Hoes stay reminiscing about some ole dikk they used to get, or some dude they used to love. They gave their hearts and bodies to countless dudes, aint none left for you

The dangers of marrying a virgin chick is her single friends influence on her.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The dangers of marrying a vrigin chick is her single friends influence on her

If they couldnt influence her into doing slorish things before....... good luck talking her into it now. Also I dont see virgin types having slorish friends. Like minded people usually befriend each other

Nothing is guaranteed. But id rather be pushing a brand new car with a warranty than some beat up hooptie that i was under the impression had 3 previous owners only to realize down the line that it was actually 10. with a slippin transmission and cigarette burns on the seats

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why any dude would want yo wife a chick with sexual soul ties to 40 other dudes is mindblowb

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
well a lot of hos have been saved you might even have a couple who are related to you :mjpls:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She decided to save herself and then passed up every offer of dikk until she met you dated you married you, which takes crazy conviction to pull off these days but shes DTF other dudes after that??? I think the curious virgin was invented by slores
nah i seen it happen..left me so confused:sadcam:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
nah i seen it happen..left me so confused:sadcam:

Anything can happen, you can be hit by lightening as we speak but the odds are really really low. There are 1000 slores cheating on their husbands for every virgin till married type

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
break down that soul tie shyt breh..sounds deep

Sexual soul ties often have us caught in a cycle of dysfunctional and unhealthy relationships. A soul tie is two souls tied together by the spirit. Mainly caused by sex or sexual abuse. Ephesians 5:31,” For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.” Here we learn that the connecting of souls was created for husband and wife. OK, now let’s look at the Old Testament. In Genesis 2:24, ahem “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh.” Guess what? Jesus repeats the scripture over again in Mark 10:7, “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh.” This leads to my next point. In the eyes of God “the act of sex is marriage through consummation.” Every single time an unmarried person has sex they become married to that person. For example if someone has had twenty-five sex partners, they have probably been exposed to hundreds of other souls. If the other person had more than one partner, then you are also exposed to all their partners as well. In simple terms, you have sex with everyone they have had sex with. So as one can easily see this makes having a truly loving, intimate, and close union very difficult. In Biblical times there was no wedding in the way it is viewed today, so becoming one flesh was marriage. Even today if a couple seeks a divorce in some states the judge will ask “Has this marriage been consummated?” Consummation means in legal terms to complete a marriage by sexual intercourse.

Soul ties are mainly formed through sexual intercourse, but they can also form emotionally.
When people say, “I will love you forever” or “I got your back no matter what” you tend to hold on to those words when you have a soul tie because a co-dependency has been created.

you ever wonder why some men and women keep going back to certain people no matter how bad they are treated? that soul tie is to strong to break

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Here's the problem, you seem to think that there's some fail safe method to maintaining a marriage and guaranteeing fidelity. There will never be an absolute guarantee that your future wife will be loyal to you. None whatsoever. You can do things to hedge your bets by being picky about who you settle down with and by being a good husband in order to make sure that you don't drive her away, but there's the fact that she ultimately has the final say over whether or not she becomes a cheating wife. A girl who was a virgin at the outset of your marriage may find herself curious about all the dikk she missed out on because she married you. Then there's women who were formerly sluts but feel like they "got it out of their system" and they are ready to be the PTA mom. And of course, there's women who have always craved cock and will continue to crave it after getting married, and then there are women who are genuine good girls who don't fall out of that mentality after getting married.

In other words, you really shouldn't worry about this. If you're so worried about getting cheated on, the only thing you could do is avoid getting married all together. Either that or work really hard at being a good husband. If you're a genuinely good husband, you can at least rest assured knowing that it was her whore ways and not your negligence that caused the marriage to fail.

What he said. Plus...most housewives were hoes at some point anyway :mjpls::ufdup: