What is the reason for the constant Nap bans?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
osting shyt on a forum in 2024 isn't changing anything, it's just annoying and it's funny punching down :manny:

idk what some of the mentally ill mfs get out of this website, buddy's autistic

sometimes idkm either, no one says breh irl, it's bruh, why is there an e? :mindblown:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If you don’t hold a political party to their word or give them any blame that’s ok?

You went straight to a dem vs Republican agenda when I’ve already said posters who cape for MAGA deserve the same treatment.

I said this & you’re proving it to be true
It’s obvious what you were implying. Both sides are the same and should be treated as such which is dangerous and couldn’t be further from the truth. Also what do you mean hold them to their word? not vote for dems because we don’t get everything when we want? When the other option is to vote or let the other side win who has explicitly said they want to take us back to a time when we had no rights. It dosnt make you smart to give grace to all sides.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It’s interesting the posters defending them, especially after skimming through that bigger thread when he defended the cop killing Mike brown

They said themselves he ain’t black and all the other lies including lying about having a degree

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s obvious what you were implying. Both sides are the same and should be treated as such which is dangerous and couldn’t be further from the truth. Also what do you mean hold them to their word? not vote for dems because we don’t get everything when we want? When the other option is to vote or let the other side win who has explicitly said they want to take us back to a time when we had no rights. It dosnt make you smart to give grace to all sides.
I see you’re one of them. No need to imply I said exactly what I meant in my initial post & the ones that followed.

Holding a politician party accountable(again dem or republicans) should be a priority.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nap was never a good recipe in the first place tho, when i first became an active poster here this 40k posts a year mf was considered a respected poster on here, i ran his rep into the gutter calling him out on bullshyt for the first 5 years i was an active poster and was arguing with him back and forth for pages for years

but i stopped a few years ago. he is too autistic to argue with. he doesn't change his mind all he does is sit there and have no life and keep replying. he has no fukking actual thoughts of his own. usually just parrots something written on twitter or an article. shyt is pathetic.

i think he should be perm banned, but like i said, the mods don't have that power, or otherwise i know a couple that would have already pulled that trigger.
Breh might be First round first inductee to the Stubborn Hall of Fame :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh might be First round first inductee to the Stubborn Hall of Fame :dead:
i think the real problem is he is a necon that wants to argue as a centrist dem when his own values/thoughts don't even support his electoral poltics.

if he is arguing with the average random internet mf who doesn't pay attention to news/politics as closely as he does, they will tap out immediately, but if anyone has any deeper knowledge of issues beyond the article/tweet he is spamming, he will just keep spamming bullshyt without showing that he has any coherent set of values/morals/thoughts of his own to support it.

the reason is because he seems to support a set of values antithetical to his posts. he's a clown, but i don't think he's an actual bot/team of people like others say on here. i think he's a loser autistic weirdo that likes to argue, but he thinks winning arguments is being the guy who is last to reply (another right wing trait) as opposed to actual facts.

it's whatever, but let it be known he is one of the biggest clowns to ever grace this website even if he posts an article i agree with every 3 months in between bans.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If thecoli iis a controlled experiment Nap is a chaos agent. Spamming threads with unrelenting bullshyt.

The fact that he cannot be permabanned is fishy as hell on its own. Put him on ignore a while ago and the ignored posts he makes can still spam up a thread and make it unreadable.

Frankly I am surprised you are showing him any compassion after that train wreck Mueller thread. That thread showed how he refuses to accept reality.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Just Buggin Out​

Memes, Videos, Pictures. Off Topic Forum for Threads That Don't Belong Anywhere Else. NSFW, Rarely Moderated
:yeshrug:
you got mods (that will remain nameless) in there begging for piss videos, what do you expect

I know where to get my piss videos, I don't have to beg for shyt. The nerve of you throwing dirt on my name. Time to get it washed off. :shaq::ahh:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
lol but he is black. That Indian shyt is played out tbh.
He's never proved that he's black. Every proof picture has a different skin tone and hair texture.

Anyway Nap is more than one person. How can you be arguing in the Booth , TLR & Higher Learning at the same time.

And I dread the election season. The team will go into overdrive and spam every thread.

And I've noticed a trend where supporters of that do egregious shyt get bushed, while posters get permanent bans. I guess I'll have to pony up some cash

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I see you’re one of them. No need to imply I said exactly what I meant in my initial post & the ones that followed.

Holding a politician party accountable(again dem or republicans) should be a priority.
How are we not holding them accountable:jbhmm: