What is the reason for the constant Nap bans?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Nap the type of dude who comes out of the bushes and goes, "UZBEKISTAN GOT NEXT!! FUTURE #1 WORLD POWER." and then post 100 tweets before someone responds.
lol_idi_amin.gif

:dead:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that what is important is the discussion that arises from it, as long as the discussion is constructive.
Generally if someone is shilling the conversation can’t be constructive. They’ll automatically see no wrong & personally feel attacked if you mention what a party could do better

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems a little excessive and targeted. I don’t agree with everything he says, but this site is literally a minefield of bad takes. I think it needs to end, or just make a decision and stick with it.
the fukk is wrong with you:gucci:

i know you not stupid

don't defend that little autist spamming up the website

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y’all acting brand new :francis:

I would say 80% of my daps is from TLR and the other 20% is from the historic Trump/Russia thread. Yes, a single thread :damn:
i know who you are and i know you not stupid enough to think that nap isn't a horrible poster in the grand scheme of things.

if you using him for a newsfeed, then get a better newsfeed. he has horrible takes when pushed on anything and is the most annoying poster to argue with because he has no life and will reply to you and @ you with bullshyt forever when he has clearly lost the argument.

i know you know this. let him get schlept every time he comes back until he learns how to post like a normal human being.