What is the reason for the constant Nap bans?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some, but not all. A lot of the posters in here saying he deserves it actually align with Left.
ye i would say i’m a top 10 leftist poster on the coli

even tho i need to stop calling everyone a fakkit, but i blame being on the coli too much for that :birdman:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m on the left and Nap has poor forum etiquette. I personally agree with a lot of what he says, but the spamming he does makes me not want to click on his threads and he often takes over other threads with his spamming as well. If he’d learn to be a normal person I don’t think he would be getting bushed like he does.
Half this board has poor forum etiquette. The shyt is nothing more than selective moderating based on bias. You got psycho nikkas like @tuckgod 1 starring all my threads because he a butt hurt bytch nikka and random other habitual line steppers on here.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I’m on the left and Nap has poor forum etiquette. I personally agree with a lot of what he says, but the spamming he does makes me not want to click on his threads and he often takes over other threads with his spamming as well. If he’d learn to be a normal person I don’t think he would be getting bushed like he does.
This is what it is at the end of the day.

There really is no reason for it. He is a forum veteran. He learns NOTHING from all of the criticism and bushings he has gotten over the years

There is a set of general non written rules for posting on forums. I personally have been posting on forums since the early 2000’s. I know for a fact he has posted way more than me