What is the reason for the constant Nap bans?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That call center meat riding would’ve been insufferable during Kendrick dismantling Aubrey and OVHOE:wow:
the fact that he didn't come back with 20 threads on that alone lets me know they have officially given up. the losers defending drake still even after nap's street team ass (and ak) shows you the true patheticness of the ones still trying to claim otherwise on here

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"I got a bad feeling about Ron DeSantis guys, he is a major problem!"
"Haley is getting a ton of support now, she is also a major problem!"
"Vivek was aggressive in the debate, he is a threat!"

Nap ain't offensive by any means, but mans an unregistered ChatGPT version that somehow, someway, has links to India.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know who you are and i know you not stupid enough to think that nap isn't a horrible poster in the grand scheme of things.

if you using him for a newsfeed, then get a better newsfeed. he has horrible takes when pushed on anything and is the most annoying poster to argue with because he has no life and will reply to you and @ you with bullshyt forever when he has clearly lost the argument.

i know you know this. let him get schlept every time he comes back until he learns how to post like a normal human being.
I hear you, but personally, none of that fazes me. He's his own person, if he's not OD disrespectful let him do his thing. Within the abysmal hit rate, there are a few threads that are informational and valuable. Not using him for my newsfeed. My own newsfeed has been curated over 10 years, and is one of the best in the world, and that is for any subject. Whether he stays or goes has no bearing on the site, but to be honest, I think we have lost too many recipes here over the years lol.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop saying shilling. The only people who say that are agents and racist white boys.
Lol which I’m neither

How about black men & women who put a political party over their race. What would you like us to call them?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, but personally, none of that fazes me. He's his own person, if he's not OD disrespectful let him do his thing. Within the abysmal hit rate, there are a few threads that are informational and valuable. Not using him for my newsfeed. My own newsfeed has been curated over 10 years, and is one of the best in the world, and that is for any subject. Whether he stays or goes has no bearing on the site, but to be honest, I think we have lost too many recipes here over the years lol.
nap was never a good recipe in the first place tho, when i first became an active poster here this 40k posts a year mf was considered a respected poster on here, i ran his rep into the gutter calling him out on bullshyt for the first 5 years i was an active poster and was arguing with him back and forth for pages for years

but i stopped a few years ago. he is too autistic to argue with. he doesn't change his mind all he does is sit there and have no life and keep replying. he has no fukking actual thoughts of his own. usually just parrots something written on twitter or an article. shyt is pathetic.

i think he should be perm banned, but like i said, the mods don't have that power, or otherwise i know a couple that would have already pulled that trigger.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Lol which I’m neither

How about black men & women who put a political party over their race. What would you like us to call them?
How is a black person understanding that they’re aren’t both sides but one side that literally would put us back in slavery, kick us out the country or commit a genocide against us if they had the chance shilling? It’s a scary mindset as an adult to try to give grace to people who want your family dead or think of them as less than human.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is a black person understanding that they’re aren’t both sides but one side that literally would put us back in slavery, kick us out the country or commit a genocide against us if they had the chance shilling? It’s a scary mindset as an adult to try to give grace to people who want your family dead or think of them as less than human.
If you don’t hold a political party to their word or give them any blame that’s ok?

You went straight to a dem vs Republican agenda when I’ve already said posters who cape for MAGA deserve the same treatment.

I said this & you’re proving it to be true

Generally if someone is shilling the conversation can’t be constructive. They’ll automatically see no wrong & personally feel attacked if you mention what a party could do better

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
nerd