What is the reason for the constant Nap bans?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I will say that the site is getting weird. There's selective moderating and targeting.

It's almost as if it's become a cult around here. With people asking for posters to be banned? For things that don't violate a forums policy! But merely because it's not their tea? That's weird as fukk to me.

You have weirdos who actually report threads! In all my years of participating in forums I've never reported a thread and I've never placed someone on ignore. What do you even say when you report someone 🤣.

Just let's me know most the people here not built worth a damn and have that cac gene. A real nikka see something he don't like online and keeps scrolling...not run and go tell like a lil bytch.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I will say that the site is getting weird. There's selective moderating and targeting.

It's almost as if it's become a cult around here. With people asking for posters to be banned? For things that don't violate a forums policy! But merely because it's not their tea? That's weird as fukk to me.

You have weirdos who actually report threads! In all my years of participating in forums I've never reported a thread and I've never placed someone on ignore. What do you even say when you report someone 🤣.

Just let's me know most the people here not built worth a damn and have that cac gene. A real nikka see something he don't like online and keeps scrolling...not run and go tell like a lil bytch.
Sounds like you're cool with some of the comments and threads that get posted on this site if you don't think they are report worthy :mjpls:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Sounds like you're cool with some of the comments and threads that get posted on this site if you don't think they are report worthy :mjpls:
Breh I don't give a fukk about ANY comment or thread. Not to the point where I run and tell a moderator "such and such said ____."

That's crakka shyt. And me saying it's cac shyt really is an insult to most cacs. That's puccy ass cac shyt.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh I don't give a fukk about ANY comment or thread. Not to the point where I run and tell a moderator "such and such said ____."

That's crakka shyt. And me saying it's cac shyt really is an insult to most cacs. That's puccy ass cac shyt.
I don’t either, but I’m also not going to sit here and act like some comments and threads on this site aren’t bush and ban worthy.

If you’re fine with some of the comments and rhetoric that gets posted on this site especially :mjpls: ones, then that’s on you.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I am on the Coli all the time and forget Nap exists most the time. If I see a thread he posted which doesn't interest me, I just don't click on it. Amazing concept right :gladbron: I think people on here are more upset that Nap is a proud Democrat than anything else. This board is full of nikkas who love Tariq Nasheed and the whole "fukk Democrats, no tangibles no vote" shyt.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am on the Coli all the time and forget Nap exists most the time. If I see a thread he posted which doesn't interest me, I just don't click on it. Amazing concept right :gladbron: I think people on here are more upset that Nap is a proud Democrat than anything else. This board is full of nikkas who love Tariq Nasheed and the whole "fukk Democrats, no tangibles no vote" shyt.
Some, but not all. A lot of the posters in here saying he deserves it actually align with Left.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't care that Nap is an unashamed Democrat**, but he can catch a permaban and it wouldn't affect my Coli experience at all. :yeshrug:

Idk, I go back and forth on him. He's clearly not quite all there mentally, doesn't know how to talk to people like a normal human being, and spams more than a Nigerian prince. There's also many other unsavory attributes we could talk about (i.e. juelzing about Mike Brown & going gay for Mike Pence when he rolled up on Russia with the sticks [briefly]. :scust: )

However, I think he's ultimately harmless. He does have the tendency to shït up other people's threads by hijacking them with dozens of posts with full length articles, videos, tweets, 1080p+ pics, GIFs and other unnecessary bullshyt. It was actually funny in the Trump/Russia thread and kept everyone engaged but at times it was worse than trying to load a JBO big booty pics thread on dial-up. :francis:

**Nap is a centrist neoliberal a la Hillary Clinton; it doesn't take long to see that his political views don't go too far left.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So they say :sas2:
I’m on the left and Nap has poor forum etiquette. I personally agree with a lot of what he says, but the spamming he does makes me not want to click on his threads and he often takes over other threads with his spamming as well. If he’d learn to be a normal person I don’t think he would be getting bushed like he does.