What is the point of buying an Xbox...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dumpster divers find value and savings digging through the garbage. And...while I get it...I don't get with it. I don't deal with garbage, I throw it away.
Except you aren’t dumpster diving. The advantages of having an Xbox are obvious. Even if it’s just getting access to multi-platform games off Game Pass and you don’t take the Xbox, ZeniMax, or soon to be Activision exclusive games made for it.

The gamer that just plays CoD and MLB The Show could buy an Xbox when CoD is added to Game Pass and in 1 year of the 3 with Gold conversion they’ve pretty much paid for themselves.

The Xbox works just as access to multi-platform games alone with Game Pass not counting exclusives.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's time for Xbrehs to just admit it...

Ya'll really hoping for a return to Xbox Golden Era (First Half of the 360).

IT'S AIN'T COMING BACK!! LET IT GO!! IT'S BEEN OVER SINCE THE SECOND HALF OF THE 360. LET IT GO!!! SOONER YOU STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES THE BETTER.

ITS GONE!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This thread calls for a....

#shambles
Goofies want the 360 era of XBox back so bad they ignoring the last decade plus. Get off dat narcotic man! That era was a flash in the pan, it ain't coming back. Cats holding out for years thinking some huge turnaround gonna happen. shyt is sad.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Goofies want the 360 era of XBox back so bad they ignoring the last decade plus. Get off dat narcotic man! That era was a flash in the pan, it ain't coming back. Cats holding out for years thinking some huge turnaround gonna happen. shyt is sad.

shyt, don’t even make sense anymore

Daps
I'm waiting on Obsidian to put out their next big-budget WRPG before I buy one, which'll be The Outer Worlds 2, I think. I'm not into the Skyrim knockoff, though I bet it'll be good.

Microsoft has some devs that can get me to buy a Series X, definitely, but I need them to produce. But at the point I can play The Outer Worlds 2, Psychonauts 3, and Fallout New Vegas 2 on an Xbox console, I'll be there.

(Actually, it'll only take TOW2, which is the only game that's actually been announced, but they have potential for a nice little AAA lineup.)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm waiting on Obsidian to put out their next big-budget WRPG before I buy one, which'll be The Outer Worlds 2, I think. I'm not into the Skyrim knockoff, though I bet it'll be good.

Microsoft has some devs that can get me to buy a Series X, definitely, but I need them to produce. But at the point I can play The Outer Worlds 2, Psychonauts 3, and Fallout New Vegas 2 on an Xbox console, I'll be there.

(Actually, it'll only take TOW2, which is the only game that's actually been announced, but they have potential for a nice little AAA lineup.)

Same. I’m waiting for them to put out some good AAA single player stuff but as you know its always…

598-BF121-40-E7-4223-B219-73-D3612272-D9.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
when you could easily get a PC and play all of the exclusives Xbox has to offer?

A PS5 is a better investment seeing as Playstation has not just more exclusive titles, but quality exclusive titles than Xbox.

I am not on the console war tip though, I just don't understand why someone would pay for an Xbox.

:manny:

Cuz PC is wack man.

That’s the post

Real computer users get a MacBook or iMac and use it for actual business or creative purposes.

Not play fukking games