Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cuz PC is wack man.

That’s the post

Real computer users get a MacBook or iMac and use it for actual business or creative purposes.

Not play fukking games
Negged.

Real computer users have a gaming pc, a laptop (like a MBP, but I use a Dell XPS Plus), and a work laptop. We can have multiple computers :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Negged.

Real computer users have a gaming pc, a laptop (like a MBP, but I use a Dell XPS Plus), and a work laptop. We can have multiple computers :dead:

Pc

I recently interviewed for a job and they said I’d be using a PC if I got the position.

I pretty much checked out the rest of the interview. Didn’t even want the job

Adobe Suite on PC :huhldup:

I haven’t used a PC since about 2010:hhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pc

I recently interviewed for a job and they said I’d be using a PC if I got the position.

I’m not gonna lie, at my job 80% of the people picked a Mac over a PC for their work computer. I picked a PC (we could get either) and several coworkers mentioned how strange it was that I picked a PC. I just do research so I don’t need Adobe. Every single one of my designers has a Mac. I work in big tech. I prefer the customization a pc allows. Macs are too closed off.

My point is you can have a gaming pc and a Mac at the same time. Mac is better for designers and video editors, but PC is substantially better at gaming.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m not gonna lie, at my job 80% of the people picked a Mac over a PC for their work computer. I picked a PC (we could get either) and several coworkers mentioned how strange it was that I picked a PC. I just do research so I don’t need Adobe. Every single one of my designers has a Mac. I work in big tech. I prefer the customization a pc allows. Macs are too closed off.

My point is you can have a gaming pc and a Mac at the same time. Mac is better for designers and video editors, but PC is substantially better at gaming.

Something just never sat right with me about playing console games on a PC or computer in general.

I feel like Solitaire is the only game acceptable to play on PC

Playing a COD or Madden is wack to me and b*stardizes the experience to me

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
PC bruhs I know are pretty snobby. But more in a passive aggressive way. Polite about it but seem to act like playing a console is for the birds.

Xbot dudes are very loyal to their product and try to convince Playstation peeps or maybe just themselves that they own the better console but I never understood it because PS always had the better exclusives.

That's my 2 cents.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Something just never sat right with me about playing console games on a PC or computer in general.

I feel like Solitaire is the only game acceptable to play on PC

Playing a COD or Madden is wack to me and b*stardizes the experience to me
You are completely missing out. You can plug a pc into a TV and use an Xbox or PlayStation controller. Then it’s the exact same as a console experience but with better graphics and a higher frame rate. It’s objectively better than a XSX or PS5, given you have a good gpu. It costs more than a console of course, but you get much better performance. I like to play the best possible version of a game, and pc is the way to do that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pc

I pretty much got indoctrinated to using adobe/creative suite on macs in college and have never been able to transition back

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Apple computers have always been about being easier to use. they had graphical interface when PC's were still using DOS. but this usually means you have to sacrifice control/options for ease of use

to this day, you might have to open up the command prompt to do certain things on PC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I thought as well.
My experience (admittedly limited) with comparing games available cross platform is that they look and perform about the same.
Sure I can get 200+ frames on PC if I tweak the settings and lower things here and there, but at that point that game looks significantly better on console and I find 120 fps is more than enough. (60fps is perfectly fine IMO). Maybe I'm just comparing the wrong games. In any case, console continues to be the best straight "out the box" experience for me.
PC does have some serious heavy hitters that aren't available on console. I just don't see a situation where I would recommend a gaming PC to someone considering XBOX vs PS5 vs PC if they are just looking specifically at the gaming value vs money only.
Yeah if they don't really care for the nitty gritty console is fine.

But for some games you get way better performance like a 3080 in a game like Returnal on PC gives you 4K/120fps while on PS5 it's only 60fps with worse visuals(which are still great).

Fp-NE3a-RWYAEk-JLs.jpg
Fp-NFLSw-WAAAm-yu.jpg

That's a noticeable image quality bump on top of the unlocked framerate.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Besides the best controller and multiplatform experience is gaming, it's worth it just to see Sony stans disguise their fomo as disgust. :mjlol: