What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.

Shoulda got the number himself. You did all the work anyway. :yeshrug: It was fukked up to do him like that after he got all hype and shyt but if he needed you to hook it up he prolly woulda fukked it up anyway. :laff: at changing the numbers though. bytch musta been bad as hell. :pachaha:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I have told girls I had cancer for sex, I made up fake x rays and
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was using my good friend in hs house to order DVD sets to when I did cc fraud and he didn't know it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i use a pair of hair clippers to trim my pubic hair. one time my friend asked me if i had clippers so he can cut his hair and i said yup i do
he cut his hair with the same clippers i trim my taint and nut sack with :huhldup:

when i was still in HS i'd go vandalizing people's shyt on halloween. one time we broke into someone's house while they were away and smashed everything. pulled down all the cabinet doors, kicked holes through the walls, broke the toilet, pissed in the fridge :snoop:

s7bgykn.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was living in Ingleside and I listed my Camaro on Autotrader. A girl in Dallas wanted to buy it and she wanted to fly down and meet me in Corpus to pick it up. Right before the trip, she called me and said she got robbed so she wouldn't have all the money. I told her it was cool and that she could give me what she had when she flew down and then she could send the other half later. She got on the plane and I left out to go meet her and on the drive over, I was on the phone talking to my mom. To make a long story short, my mom said it was a bad idea to not get all of the money and she talked me out of selling the car. I turned around and went back home and then turned off my phone. I turned it on the next day and I probably had like 50 messages from the girl saying she was at the airport looking for me. The last few messages were her cussing me out and being upset that she now had to buy another plane ticket to fly back home.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
One that sticks out for me is I was chilling with my boys and they all wanted to burn trees. They gather up some money (I was broke) and I volunteered to get the weed :shaq: at this time they had no idea I was insanely addicted to cocaine. So yeah I took the bread and bought an eight ball of coke and snorted it in my car. I was pretty high and completely forgot about the weed so when I get home they all lookin at me like "where the weed at :dwillhuh:" I confessed and told them I used it on coke. They were surprisingly cool about it but I had to convince them that I'd pay them back. I never did :lolbron:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was living in Ingleside and I listed my Camaro on Autotrader. A girl in Dallas wanted to buy it and she wanted to fly down and meet me in Corpus to pick it up. Right before the trip, she called me and said she got robbed so she wouldn't have all the money. I told her it was cool and that she could give me what she had when she flew down and then she could send the other half later. She got on the plane and I left out to go meet her and on the drive over, I was on the phone talking to my mom. To make a long story short, my mom said it was a bad idea to not get all of the money and she talked me out of selling the car. I turned around and went back home and then turned off my phone. I turned it on the next day and I probably had like 50 messages from the girl saying she was at the airport looking for me. The last few messages were her cussing me out and being upset that she now had to buy another plane ticket to fly back home.

It wasn't a good idea. What would be her incentive to pay you the rest once you give her the car?

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Broke a dude's nose and cheekbone with an elbow on free throw box out cuz he was getting ready to something foul about my moms and baby brother who were in the stands...

Got suspended for two weeks.

Talk about me all you want, but when it comes to family...
:birdman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My nikka just started datin' this broad that we both knew and would kick it with, she called me afternoon to see what I was doin. I told her I was just gonna go to a lil kickback another one of my homies was havin', she asked if she could come through too. I wasnt trippin' and picked her up and went to the lil party. We started drinkin' and next thing I know, i'm outside smokin' a Newport on the patio and she came out and got to slurpin' & burpin'. Head was : :blessed: We eventually left the party and was just drivin' around Albuquerque while she was choppin' me up in the ride :jawalrus:
Ol' girl domed me up about 4-5 times that night before askin' me to drop her off at my boy's dorm room

Bout 10 minutes later my homie called me talkin' about he kicked her out the room cuz they got in an argument or some shyt, I asked him, "Please dont tell me you kissed her..." Him: :lupe: I KNEW SOMETHING TASTED FUNNY!!!" :huhldup: nikka broke up with her that night

:mindblown: you're an a$$hole for that one.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
one of my homeboys was dating this girl (we were fresh out of high school) and she wouldn't let him fukk for NOTHING. she would top him off and let him eat her out, but would never smash. he dated her for a year and never hit it. he eventually hit her with the :camby:. fast forward a couple of years and i'm on chamillionaire.com forum and started chatting with a chick on there. after some freaky PMs, we set up a meeting. i get to the starbucks, and it's my homeboy's ex :krs:. so we head to the telly and i smash. i smashed her about 10 times after that. never told him tho. he still brings her up on occasion and he is still baffled about why he never smashed. i just sit there and nod my head like :mjpls:

i legit feel bad about that too...:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
one of my homeboys was dating this girl (we were fresh out of high school) and she wouldn't let him fukk for NOTHING. she would top him off and let him eat her out, but would never smash. he dated her for a year and never hit it. he eventually hit her with the :camby:. fast forward a couple of years and i'm on chamillionaire.com forum and started chatting with a chick on there. after some freaky PMs, we set up a meeting. i get to the starbucks, and it's my homeboy's ex :krs:. so we head to the telly and i smash. i smashed her about 10 times after that. never told him tho. he still brings her up on occasion and he is still baffled about why he never smashed. i just sit there and nod my head like :mjpls:

i legit feel bad about that too...:wow:

chamillionaire has a forum????? Im callin :duck: on that part.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
My nikka just started datin' this broad that we both knew and would kick it with, she called me afternoon to see what I was doin. I told her I was just gonna go to a lil kickback another one of my homies was havin', she asked if she could come through too. I wasnt trippin' and picked her up and went to the lil party. We started drinkin' and next thing I know, i'm outside smokin' a Newport on the patio and she came out and got to slurpin' & burpin'. Head was : :blessed: We eventually left the party and was just drivin' around Albuquerque while she was choppin' me up in the ride :jawalrus:
Ol' girl domed me up about 4-5 times that night before askin' me to drop her off at my boy's dorm room

Bout 10 minutes later my homie called me talkin' about he kicked her out the room cuz they got in an argument or some shyt, I asked him, "Please dont tell me you kissed her..." Him: :lupe: I KNEW SOMETHING TASTED FUNNY!!!" :huhldup: nikka broke up with her that night

if this true you a hoe ass nikka real talk