What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i use a pair of hair clippers to trim my pubic hair. one time my friend asked me if i had clippers so he can cut his hair and i said yup i do
he cut his hair with the same clippers i trim my taint and nut sack with :huhldup:

when i was still in HS i'd go vandalizing people's shyt on halloween. one time we broke into someone's house while they were away and smashed everything. pulled down all the cabinet doors, kicked holes through the walls, broke the toilet, pissed in the fridge :snoop:
:stopitslime:

:laff:

thats fuked though, did u rob the house as well?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Long story short, I fukked with this chick head so much that about a year after we stopped talking to each other I saw her around and she was like "i had to get psychiatric help and what you did to me played a part in it"...story is probably tl:dr but i might come back and drop the whole thinkg...it didn't seem so bad at the time...but now it does...guess it didn't back then because I was a pretty deplorable person back then...even when she told me that i was like "you shouldn't have been so gullible you pretty much did it to yourself":manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukked a stripper raw... then smashed my wify about 2 hours later.

didn't say shyt when i knew this nikka in my neighborhood was going to be killed... I entertained the sadness of his chick n other people when they were so sad about it and wondering what happened.

... all because I wanted to see if the other nikka was really bout that life. Its funny because he actually did the shyt, and went to community college and is living a normal life.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

didn't say shyt when i knew this nikka in my neighborhood was going to be killed... I entertained the sadness of his chick n other people when they were so sad about it and wondering what happened.

... all because I wanted to see if the other nikka was really bout that life. Its funny because he actually did the shyt, and went to community college and is living a normal life.

Gatdaamn breh, :snoop: I cant...... i just cant

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:patrice:

I'm pretty much a gentleman and a scholar.

This one time in 3rd grade I went up to this lil dory ass white girl and asked her to go with me. She was all :wow: and looked at her dork friend and she was like :yes: She was like, "uuuuh yeah!" Then I said, "it's over" everybody started laughing.

Shyt kinda hurt me. It played out better in my head. I was tryna kill the poor girl.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky

EVERYTIME U SEE DUDE DO HE HIT U WITH THE :birdman:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
EVERYTIME U SEE DUDE DO HE HIT U WITH THE :birdman:
he be walking around like he's the hardest nikka ever - but maybe that's in my head.
He doesn't meanmug me, that nikka hit me w the head nod, like I'm an accomplice n shyt. Like its some sick secret .

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
My nikka just started datin' this broad that we both knew and would kick it with, she called me afternoon to see what I was doin. I told her I was just gonna go to a lil kickback another one of my homies was havin', she asked if she could come through too. I wasnt trippin' and picked her up and went to the lil party. We started drinkin' and next thing I know, i'm outside smokin' a Newport on the patio and she came out and got to slurpin' & burpin'. Head was : :blessed: We eventually left the party and was just drivin' around Albuquerque while she was choppin' me up in the ride :jawalrus:
Ol' girl domed me up about 4-5 times that night before askin' me to drop her off at my boy's dorm room

Bout 10 minutes later my homie called me talkin' about he kicked her out the room cuz they got in an argument or some shyt, I asked him, "Please dont tell me you kissed her..." Him: :lupe: I KNEW SOMETHING TASTED FUNNY!!!" :huhldup: nikka broke up with her that night

Yo breh you from Albuquerque?

scarhead

All Star
Daps
I live in New York and was just in a bad mood one day.
A tourist couple was taking pics and just blocking my way kinda obnoxiously.
I waited a for sec but they were doing diff poses and shyt, which got me mad.
Anyway, the girl was fat and the guy was stepping back to get her in the picture.
I went straight thru and said "you need to zoom out more to get that fat bytch in the picture".
Felt bad afterward tho when I saw the shock on her face but she really was fat.
:manny:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Scammed a friend of mine into fronting a half pound of mids.
Told him I got jacked but I stashed it and ate good for a few weeks.

And this is why I don't trust nikkas. That's grimy b, but this type of story ain't nothing I haven't heard before.

turned my bd in to crimestoppers for the reward money, took my now husband shopping with the money.

:russ:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
yoooo I just remembered this one time, I was hanging out with these cacs, and they got the idea to piss in this soda bottle, and tell this dude it was pineapple soda, and have him drink the shyt:lolbron: I swear i wanted no parts of that shyt but i watched the whole time and didnt say shyt, they asked son if he wanted some, he was like :ld: nikka took a sip and his face instantly turned to :merchant: dude spit it out and was like:gag: threw up all over the place, I was rolling, white dude aint do shyt either man, just sat there and took that shyt.

last story unless yall want more

my friends and I were smoking with this one dude, and there was dog in the crib, there was some M&M's on the counter and one of them shyts fell on the floor, and the dog got to it, we took it from him because of the whole chocolate thing with dogs, and we sat it on the counter and the dude we was smoking with was like about to eat it, and we just sat there and watched him, and as soon as he swallowed we fell out laughing man, shyt was OD grimey

Last edited: