What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Threw a glass of water in a girls face and then had sex with her after she spilled a bowl of grapes filled with water on my carpet.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.

GOTDAMN !!! lol That's foul as hell! lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.

marbury-stinkface-o.gif

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
My nikka just started datin' this broad that we both knew and would kick it with, she called me afternoon to see what I was doin. I told her I was just gonna go to a lil kickback another one of my homies was havin', she asked if she could come through too. I wasnt trippin' and picked her up and went to the lil party. We started drinkin' and next thing I know, i'm outside smokin' a Newport on the patio and she came out and got to slurpin' & burpin'. Head was : :blessed: We eventually left the party and was just drivin' around Albuquerque while she was choppin' me up in the ride :jawalrus:
Ol' girl domed me up about 4-5 times that night before askin' me to drop her off at my boy's dorm room

Bout 10 minutes later my homie called me talkin' about he kicked her out the room cuz they got in an argument or some shyt, I asked him, "Please dont tell me you kissed her..." Him: :lupe: I KNEW SOMETHING TASTED FUNNY!!!" :huhldup: nikka broke up with her that night

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got one...so me and my boy was partying out in Roppongi..both had brand new outfits on, so we leaving one club to go to another. And we see this guy at the bottom of the stairs on his back throwing up, slightly looked like he was choking. I looked at my boy and said maybe we should turn him on his side, my boy gave me the :stopitslime::rudy: and kept walking...so we just left dude choking on his own vomit...when we came back through he was gone [as in someone cleaned up him i guess]

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Typical hard on hoes shyt. Got out of a bad relationship years ago and I was hurt and looking for a quick rebound. Friend of mine was cool with this fat bytch. Real cute face but a body that looked like a deflated tire. Knew she was feeling the kid and I wanted to see how true it was about big girls giving head. Lawd jesus she was a head surgeon :banderas:. First time she told me don't cum in her mouth like 15 seconds before I came in her mouth :pachaha:. That's all it was to me tho, I would call her late night, come by her spot, get brain and leave. fukked a few times too. She started asking me about going outside to the movies and I was like :stopitslime:. She mentioned some shyt about relationships and I was like :scusthov:. Left and never called again. She kept calling for weeks and I would just let it ring out. Answered one time, said I was busy and would call back, but never did. Real @sshole move. I knew what I was doing, because I ultimately I wanted to hurt someone the way I was hurt. It was wrong but I was young and immature.

:wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My nikka just started datin' this broad that we both knew and would kick it with, she called me afternoon to see what I was doin. I told her I was just gonna go to a lil kickback another one of my homies was havin', she asked if she could come through too. I wasnt trippin' and picked her up and went to the lil party. We started drinkin' and next thing I know, i'm outside smokin' a Newport on the patio and she came out and got to slurpin' & burpin'. Head was : :blessed: We eventually left the party and was just drivin' around Albuquerque while she was choppin' me up in the ride :jawalrus:
Ol' girl domed me up about 4-5 times that night before askin' me to drop her off at my boy's dorm room

Bout 10 minutes later my homie called me talkin' about he kicked her out the room cuz they got in an argument or some shyt, I asked him, "Please dont tell me you kissed her..." Him: :lupe: I KNEW SOMETHING TASTED FUNNY!!!" :huhldup: nikka broke up with her that night
anigifenhancedbuzz10877134444807622_1-2.gif%3Fw%3D830

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My sisters and i were at a restaurant and we were about to go...it was this old lady stepping down from a booth and the people who worked there told her to watch her step. She didnt. And she was falling extra slow. As she fell it looked like she was doin the motorcycle dance
tom_cruise_dancing_gif.gif

I went to help her up but was dying laughin as i went over to her

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i use a pair of hair clippers to trim my pubic hair. one time my friend asked me if i had clippers so he can cut his hair and i said yup i do
he cut his hair with the same clippers i trim my taint and nut sack with :huhldup:

when i was still in HS i'd go vandalizing people's shyt on halloween. one time we broke into someone's house while they were away and smashed everything. pulled down all the cabinet doors, kicked holes through the walls, broke the toilet, pissed in the fridge :snoop: