What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
broke up with one of my exes when I started messing with a new chick, but she was always around cause she thought we'd get back together.
one day I was bored, so I told her to come thru (she used to take the train from BK to Jersey and I'd pick her up in The Square).

anyway we get back to my place, chilled that night like we was a normal "couple" fukked and she slept over, the next morning I was off work and this new chick HMU and told me her and her friends was in Seaside at the Shore and I should come down. so I smashed my ex one more time and got outta bed like "yo I forgot I gotta go to Seaside, so get dressed and I'll take you back to the train station."

she got heated, talkin' bout she ain't no hoe and this is fukked up, and I thought we were going on a date later tonight and all this mess. I laughed it off and drove her back to the station in complete silence, we get there and she's sitting, looking at me waiting for me to say something. I said nothing and she finally got out and left.

scooped up my homies and headed down to the Shore. I was young as hell, I ain't give a fukk :yeshrug:

I got stories for days tho...I was the definition of douche-bag back in the day. I'm not AS bad now. :laugh:

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
hit up this chick I was regularly smashing at like 2am to see if she was bout it cause I was bored (she was always bout it)

told me to come over cause she wanted to be my girl (:laugh:) and spend time with me, I get there, we smash, she turns on a movie and gets ready to cuddle and watch, I told her I seen this already and left. :russ:

drove away at like 3:30 in the morning while shifting into Neutral and revving my engine loud as fukk for my Turbo's to spool up and make a ruckus throughout her neighborhood just to be a dikk.

seen her the next day and she was mad as hell, tried to smash her in my homie's car, but she wasn't having it. :deadmanny:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
mayne there was time I tried to run this chick I had been beefing with over. the voices in my head was like there that bytch is hit her. so I floored it. she saw me coming and ran the opposite direction. it wasnt until I had jumped the curb that I realized it might not have been a good idea.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukked a stripper raw... then smashed my wify about 2 hours later.

didn't say shyt when i knew this nikka in my neighborhood was going to be killed... I entertained the sadness of his chick n other people when they were so sad about it and wondering what happened.

... all because I wanted to see if the other nikka was really bout that life. Its funny because he actually did the shyt, and went to community college and is living a normal life.

:whoa:

I have hit two broads raw in the same day back in my hay-day, but NEVER was one of them a stripper.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
my moma was always working so me and my sistets were on our own most of the time. well one day we had to lug all the clothes by ourselves to the washateria. my baby sister wasnt trynna help so when she finally came into the washateria I picked her ass up and put her in one of them big ass dryers and turned it on. I let her out after a few minutes tho. we still laugh about that shyt tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Spit in someones food and watched them eat it when I was kid, I was actually a :demonic: little nikka

Around 4, I remember I was in catholic school and the nuns brought in the pregnant lady, I socked her dead in her stomach, I dont know why I did it, I just know my moms beat the holy shyt out of me, when she found out

My aunt always tells me when I was little, I used to threaten to kill her baby, imagine a 4 year old telling you he's going to kill your baby :pachaha:

Around the time I got older, I calmed down with all that psycho but got into a different type of grimey shyt, 1st off, if you was my nikka, like if I really fukked with you, you didnt have to worry bout none of this shyt, but if I aint know you like that and you were kind enough to let me in your crib, the second you left me alone...... all your shyt was going missing breh, idk why I did some of that shyt, I think it was my friends influence because we used to steal so much shyt from people and out peoples cars and shyt, and im not even no hood nikka or nothing, its just the shyt we did

My early teenage years like around 7th grade or so, home invasion was persuasive :lupe:

Eventually though, i was getting into too much trouble and my moms decided to move me to the sticks around all rednecks, they was cool, I started hanging out with mad drug addicts(never did shyt but smoke some bud or get drunk with them tho) and we would just steal from stores and shyt, never people, I got pinched when I was like 15, never stole shyt again in my life, im off that now

but yoooo I just remembered this one time, I was hanging out with these cacs, and they got the idea to piss in this soda bottle, and tell this dude it was pineapple soda, and have him drink the shyt:lolbron: I swear i wanted no parts of that shyt but i watched the whole time and didnt say shyt, they asked son if he wanted some, he was like :ld: nikka took a sip and his face instantly turned to :merchant: dude spit it out and was like:gag: threw up all over the place, I was rolling, white dude aint do shyt either man, just sat there and took that shyt.

last story unless yall want more

my friends and I were smoking with this one dude, and there was dog in the crib, there was some M&M's on the counter and one of them shyts fell on the floor, and the dog got to it, we took it from him because of the whole chocolate thing with dogs, and we sat it on the counter and the dude we was smoking with was like about to eat it, and we just sat there and watched him, and as soon as he swallowed we fell out laughing man, shyt was OD grimey

more stories, you were nuts as a kid :russ:

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
these stories all happened with the same chick.

-broke my ex's iPhone one time by throwing it at the wall after an argument.
after that I felt bad, so I let her use one of my old iPhones until she got a new one. we broke up and I wanted my phone back so I pulled her sim card out and broke it in half and threw it in her car as she sped away crying. she was without a phone for a weekend.

-after a heated argument, she tried to drive away from me, so I got in my car and proceeded to follow her. she pulled over and I purposely smashed into the back of her car. got out and she was yelling at me about she's gonna call the police this n' that (she never did). got back in my car and rammed her again one good time before I backed up and drove around the block back to my house. I'm lucky cause it was on a busy street at rush hour, so there was tons of witnesses. 4 hours later she came back and I smashed. :laugh:

- I was in a bad mood cause my homie got fired from work and we was tight (we were all like family when we worked there together) so it was like losing him when he left. anyway she was nagging me about coming to some party at her dorm to meet her friends and hangout. so I basically couldn't take no more and flipped on her. we were at the barbershop and for some reason she was there with me that day, anyway I told her to come outside and yell at her while she sat in the car, I got in and drove to some random block (she wasn't familiar with the area and it was a town over from where I lived) and threw her out. made her wait there the whole time I got my haircut. had at least 3 or 4 people hmu telling me to go pick her up, including my older brother. (now that I think of it, this was the same day I smashed into her car).

- she was nagging me when were out one night so I got mad and instead of putting hands on her I kicked her car and left a huge dent on her driver side door.
looked at it like "oh well" :manny:

- her and her girlfriends went to some concert in NY and called me at like 12am while I was at the club with my homies.
I answer and she tells me that her and 2 of her girlfriends are at Penn Station in Newark and she needed a ride home cause her mom couldn't pick her up. (she left her car home cause they took the train to NY).
now driving there wasn't a problem cause I was in Newark already, matter of fact the station was only a couple blocks away. so I leave the club and go pick them up with my boy, and he's a fun-loving laid back dude that invites them to come to the club and hangout. (they would get right in, no questions asked cause that was one of the clubs we promoted regularly at, even tho they weren't 21).
she and her friend was down for it, but the other girl was a straight up bytch, talking about she tired and she just wants to go home.
so I drop my dude back off at the club and tell him I'll be back after I take the girl's home. the whole time I was purposely driving like a dikk. and they were freaking out, screaming and shyt. we get back to their town and with me still driving crazy they tell me to pull over.
her friends get out and start walking back to their house and she's in the car begging me to apologize to her friends, which was bullshyt cause her friend got in my car with an attitude to begin with. I got out opened the door, pulled her out and told her told her to walk her ass home. and left.

after that her friends started hating me and I ain't give a fukk cause she chose me over her BFF's.

I got more, but those are the main "scumbag" stories I got with her.

Last edited: