What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
it was what it was at the time. we were thru and he beat me tf up and tried to run me over cuz he "thought" I had a nicca in my house. he was high and out of his mind, he has learned not to fucc with me.
ok that was warranted i changed my mind
wait..."thought" u had a nikka in the house but u said spend it on your now husband so technically u did have a nikka in the hosue amirite ? :ohhh: doesnt justify him tryna run u over though

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
naw my now husband wasnt living with me then. it wasnt until much later after he was locked up that allow3d him to move in with me.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It isn't really mean but it's a :wow: Moment

Back in highschool me and my friend went to the movies with a couple homegirls. But he was tryin to invite this one girl he was feelin. So we go in to the movies without him cuz he's trying to reach her and she not answering

So when the movie is over we think he never came in and we just sitting there goin in on his lack of game and how gullible he is...the credits are over with and everyone left out except he was two rows beneath us and we never noticed :wow:

He tried to play it off like:yeshrug: I'm cool but we could tell he was feeling some potent ether. I remember he said something after the movie and I just looked at one of the girls and just bust out laughing:laff:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I haven't a clue breh. But you have to realize such a story is highly unbelievable. :manny: Maybe your mouthpiece is just that immaculate. If so, I stand corrected. :ehh:

I think you're misinterpreting the story....my mouthpiece didnt have much to do with how things went down. As far as how I explained to her why I ended up calling and not my mans, I just gave some b.s excuse about being too shy to ask her up front because she was so pretty or somethin like that. She ate it up.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I think you're misinterpreting the story....my mouthpiece didnt have much to do with how things went down. As far as how I explained to her why I ended up calling and not my mans, I just gave some b.s excuse about being too shy to ask her up front because she was so pretty or somethin like that. She ate it up.

No the part I'm having trouble believing is you're saying she was pretty much a delectable dime and you called her one day and fukked the very next. :ehh:

But alas, I have ran out of the desire to care whether or not you fukked for your cock is not mine.

Cheers.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
No the part I'm having trouble believing is you're saying she was pretty much a delectable dime and you called her one day and fukked the very next. :ehh:

But alas, I have ran out of the desire to care whether or not you fukked or not for your cock is not mine.

Cheers.

She was a hoe, b.

We were all like 15-16 at the time, and she just wanted attention.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i know we have some :demonic: MFs on here.

i beat down a crackhead for breakin in my cousins truck one time. i kinda went overboard :sadcam: i lokey felt like shyt after :snoop:
The type of shyt you think about and just :snoop: and try to think about happy stuff to take your mind off it.

Id say the worst mentionable thing ive done is fukk my best friends mistress that he was falling for. In my mind i rationalized it by saying she was a whore and community property, but the reality was, she was fine as fukk and i could tell she wanted to fukk. She just topped me off though. He wasnt happy after i told him. :snoop: We got through it though.

Daps
Reppin
this really fat white girl would keep hitting on me in class. ask me out constantly, buy me gifts/take me out to lunch/dinner...offered the p*ssy multiple times...even offered to "pleasure me like i've never been before" ..

at first i was flattered getting all the attention and free shyt, but eventually it was time to cut my loses. I told her at first we couldn't hang out anymore cause i met a girl (this was true) .. she would still hit me up so i told her straight up .. she's fat, overweight, and even though getting the attention and especially the free shyt is nice but a nikka like me can't be with someone that is shaped like a bowling ball (literally) .. this finally did the trick and i never heard from her again ..

i felt bad but it had to be done :yeshrug:

should have nutted in her face at least once though now that i think about it.

she literally looked like this whale
myspace-angle.jpg

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Typical hard on hoes shyt. Got out of a bad relationship years ago and I was hurt and looking for a quick rebound. Friend of mine was cool with this fat bytch. Real cute face but a body that looked like a deflated tire. Knew she was feeling the kid and I wanted to see how true it was about big girls giving head. Lawd jesus she was a head surgeon :banderas:. First time she told me don't cum in her mouth like 15 seconds before I came in her mouth :pachaha:. That's all it was to me tho, I would call her late night, come by her spot, get brain and leave. fukked a few times too. She started asking me about going outside to the movies and I was like :stopitslime:. She mentioned some shyt about relationships and I was like :scusthov:. Left and never called again. She kept calling for weeks and I would just let it ring out. Answered one time, said I was busy and would call back, but never did. Real a$$hole move. I knew what I was doing, because I ultimately I wanted to hurt someone the way I was hurt. It was wrong but I was young and immature.