What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
turned my bd in to crimestoppers for the reward money, took my now husband shopping with the money.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
What kind of charge is it that the victim can then turn the culprit in for a reward :dahell:
he tried to run me over and after he jumped bond, he came over acting retarded again and I called crimestoppers to pick his ass up. I had told him I was gone do it.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.

I didn't think it'd read the most fukked up story so far from you, but :damn: that's cold blooded like a motherfukker.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Why the fukk would I lie and make up a story like that for?

I haven't a clue breh. But you have to realize such a story is highly unbelievable. :manny: Maybe your mouthpiece is just that immaculate. If so, I stand corrected. :ehh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Me and my friends used to race cars on twisty mountain roads. This friend of a friend wanted me to drive his car while he and my friend followed. It was some old piece of shyt car with some modifications but I figured why not. So we take off on this twisty ass road and soon I leave them behind even though they're in a much faster car. I'm about to enter this really sharp left hander, and I hit the brakes and the pedal goes all the way to the floor. I can't slow the car enough and I end up going off into the guard rail, fukking up the side of the car. I get out and look at it, and then they finally arrive. At first the dude said it was cool, then later on he asked me to help pay for it and I said sure. He wanted a bunch of money but I only gave him like $150 and ducked him over the rest. I didn't like the dude anyways, but I still felt kinda bad.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
5LMGU64.gif

wouldnt be mad if he came home and beat the brakes off u infront of your youngin thats vulgar
it was what it was at the time. we were thru and he beat me tf up and tried to run me over cuz he "thought" I had a nicca in my house. he was high and out of his mind, he has learned not to fucc with me.