What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Firstly my stories are not as :demonic: as ya'll nikkas. :birdman:

-Around the summer of 2000 I had to go to summer school before I could get into the 6th grade and my dad would pick me up from school. One time he bought me a bag of Doritos (Nacho Cheese :banderas:) and around this time I had a habit of licking the salt off of chips and then putting them back into the bag for me to eat a few minutes later after I was done licking the salt off of all the chips. I was doing my usual licking routine when my dad asked for a chip and reached in the bag and grabbed one while I was like :mindblown: :whoa:. He bit into it and went: ewwww:huhldup:. He instantly gave me the :ufdup: look before getting mad and cussing me out lol. :to:

-Also a few years earlier my cousin's dad was dating and living with a woman who had a son around our age (he was alittle older) and we would go over there every weekend. One time my cousin's dad drove us to McDonalds (:takedat:) and was ordering from the drive through window while the woman's son was in the front seat while me and my cousin was in the back with a pack of Kraft cheese slices for the sandwiches and me and my cousin got the :lolbron: idea to open and lick the cheese slices and give it to the son. We watched him put the cheese on his sandwich and eat it while we :shaq::mjlol:
Scust

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
My sisters and i were at a restaurant and we were about to go...it was this old lady stepping down from a booth and the people who worked there told her to watch her step. She didnt. And she was falling extra slow. As she fell it looked like she was doin the motorcycle dance
tom_cruise_dancing_gif.gif

I went to help her up but was dying laughin as i went over to her

The way you tell this story:russ:

But seriously was she okay? old people die of injuries causes by falls all the time :to:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
When I was a kid we lived in the PJs, and my older brother and me would always fight, but he was just making me tougher. He was always stunting with his fresh gear and stuff. I would plunder threw his stuff and sneak his clothes to school, ya know. So one day I guess he decided to return the favor, and took my rings. I went up to him and was like "Yo where my rings" mind you, all this happened as my two sisters are watching this, as well as the girl who bought me the ring. So I grab my strap and tell him step outside, i really wished he had said no, but he was with it, so I was huffing and puffing as we made our way down the steps. I closed my eyes and popped one in his shoulder :to: the sound was CRAZY! I tucked the heat and ran to my OGs house, but all I could think was like damn, I just shot my bruddah, and ran off into the night as if that was not my bruddah :( but he still asked to see me in the hospital the next day and all I was thinking was damn, he must love me.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
When I was a kid we lived in the PJs, and my older brother and me would always fight, but he was just making me tougher. He was always stunting with his fresh gear and stuff. I would plunder threw his stuff and sneak his clothes to school, ya know. So one day I guess he decided to return the favor, and took my rings. I went up to him and was like "Yo where my rings" mind you, all this happened as my two sisters are watching this, as well as the girl who bought me the ring. So I grab my strap and tell him step outside, i really wished he had said no, but he was with it, so I was huffing and puffing as we made our way down the steps. I closed my eyes and popped one in his shoulder :to: the sound was CRAZY! I tucked the heat and ran to my OGs house, but all I could think was like damn, I just shot my bruddah, and ran off into the night as if that was not my bruddah :( but he still asked to see me in the hospital the next day and all I was thinking was damn, he must love me.
:dead:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The way you tell this story:russ:
But seriously was she okay? old people die of injuries causes by falls all the time :to:
That's sweet you're concerned about that old lady, but she was fine. Her family on the other hand was pissed at me. I should have mentioned it happened in a town of Indiana (there are so many of them) was not too black friendly.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Went through a door and i noticed a lady behind me. I was really in a hurry to clock in because i was late so i let the door close when she was like 5 feet from the door. I ran when the door closed so shed know i was in a hurry. I felt so bad though. :sadbron:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
You shot your brother :wtf:

Don't ever eat or drink anything he makes you for the rest of your life:demonic:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I remember i didn't wanna be know as having a white BM. I messed up and on spring break (i was young and in school) nutted in this white girl.

did it again after spring break.. she at least wanted to see where 'we' would go and I

Looked her right in the eyes and told her "I never want a kid by some disgusting crakker bytch I'm not one of those types of black dudes even if ur one of those types of white girls. "

I threatened her, did all sorts of grimy shyt until she finally decided that her values on abortion were null and void and she needed to take care of that... We agreed i would pay her back the 650 or whatever, but I told her i wouldn't give her shyt cuz I said she took too long to do it... and that I'm strongly against late term abortions (which I really am against)
Nah you convinced a girl to kill your baby because it's half white?:wow: Ain't no amount of people the same color as you is gonna love you like your own child. :stopitslime:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
your brother though? craziness.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant judge I destroyed my 1st husbands cadillac when I was 19 and it was also the beginning of many trips to jail. I popped up at the nicca job and found out he was cheating on me. I know a lil about cars so I popped the hood, started taking spark plugs off and throwing em away, cutting all types of wires, disconnecting shyt. then I fflattened all the tires and busted the windows out.

I wish I had a chick who knew how to change sparkplugs...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Poked a hole in my dorm mate's last condom.

Sodomize women and claim it's an accident..."oops wrong hole". :mjpls:

Cheat on my gf with this white girl...I creampied the bytch. :demonic:

Lie to multiple women about being the only chick I'm currently talk to. :troll:

That's all for tonight...:wow: