What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
When I got out the Navy my first job was working for Sony. They had a plant in PA making big screen tv's. The plant was way out in New Stanton. Which was about a 30 minute highway drive from Pittsburgh. So way out there was country and was mostly white people. At Sony most of the people who worked there were white. So eventually I got cool with dudes and used to hang out with this one white guy and his crew of friends after work. He looked like the fat Jonah Hill when he was in Grandma's Boy.

jonah-hill.jpg

Looked swagless as fukk. :mjlol: But he had a dime gf! :dwillhuh: She no lie looked like a young Helen Hunt.
191437_f520.jpg

I was baffled by that. But it was whatevers. They shared a house and had a brand new baby and they were engaged. Frequently after work I would just chill with them and his boys instead of going home. Bring a change of clothes and go to work in the am. Besides looking swagless as hell Jonah was trill as fukk. :myman: He smoked weed, drank, sniffed coke, held Pitbull fights in his barn. Dude was off glass. So we always had a good time. Always some shyt to get into.

Welllllll.... We went to a Halloween party one night. Me, Helen, Jonah, and two of his boys. Party was lame as fukk but we made it live when we came in. We brought liquor and everyone got shytfaced. :drunk: When we were leaving Helen grabs my hand and is swinging it back n forth as we are walking out screaming " I GOT MY MANN!!" I play along and skip along with her. :stylin: Everybody is cracking up! We get back to his house. I thought I had brought some more clothes with me but I had forgot. So I was like fukkkk. Cause we was supposed to hang out tomorrow. . So I made a command decision. . I have to go home and get clothes...It is already late. and I am kinda tipsy. . and I have a big drive. . Helen pipes up. . I will ride with you :whoo: Ohhh. Ok.. . I look at Jonah and he is like no problem. We get in my whip and are driving. Now she is DRUNK. I am sobering up but a lil tipsy. We are on the highway and she holds my right hand. I am :dwillhuh:. But keep it together. We get to my house. She comes in and sits in my living room. I run to my room. Get my clothes come out. and she grabs my dikk and slobs me down. I fukked her right there in my living room.:blessed:. Busted all up in the walls brehs.

After that I would go to his house after work. Chill with him all day. At night he would be :snooze:. She would come out to the couch where I was and fukk me all night. While my homie was sleeping in the next room over. :wow: Then she got preggo. :snoop: I did not know if it was mine. She was positive it was mine cause she said they rarely fukk anymore. Then she had a miscarriage. :smugdraper: I then felt bad about being happy for a miscarriage too. Demonic activities brehs. I am definitely not proud of that. Later they got married. And we fukked at least 4 more times after that. :ld:

I feel like he must have known you were fukking her on some cuckold shyt. I mean why would he let his wife go off with you into the night like that, after she was just flirting with you?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When I got out the Navy my first job was working for Sony. They had a plant in PA making big screen tv's. The plant was way out in New Stanton. Which was about a 30 minute highway drive from Pittsburgh. So way out there was country and was mostly white people. At Sony most of the people who worked there were white. So eventually I got cool with dudes and used to hang out with this one white guy and his crew of friends after work. He looked like the fat Jonah Hill when he was in Grandma's Boy.

jonah-hill.jpg

Looked swagless as fukk. :mjlol: But he had a dime gf! :dwillhuh: She no lie looked like a young Helen Hunt.
191437_f520.jpg

I was baffled by that. But it was whatevers. They shared a house and had a brand new baby and they were engaged. Frequently after work I would just chill with them and his boys instead of going home. Bring a change of clothes and go to work in the am. Besides looking swagless as hell Jonah was trill as fukk. :myman: He smoked weed, drank, sniffed coke, held Pitbull fights in his barn. Dude was off glass. So we always had a good time. Always some shyt to get into.

Welllllll.... We went to a Halloween party one night. Me, Helen, Jonah, and two of his boys. Party was lame as fukk but we made it live when we came in. We brought liquor and everyone got shytfaced. :drunk: When we were leaving Helen grabs my hand and is swinging it back n forth as we are walking out screaming " I GOT MY MANN!!" I play along and skip along with her. :stylin: Everybody is cracking up! We get back to his house. I thought I had brought some more clothes with me but I had forgot. So I was like fukkkk. Cause we was supposed to hang out tomorrow. . So I made a command decision. . I have to go home and get clothes...It is already late. and I am kinda tipsy. . and I have a big drive. . Helen pipes up. . I will ride with you :whoo: Ohhh. Ok.. . I look at Jonah and he is like no problem. We get in my whip and are driving. Now she is DRUNK. I am sobering up but a lil tipsy. We are on the highway and she holds my right hand. I am :dwillhuh:. But keep it together. We get to my house. She comes in and sits in my living room. I run to my room. Get my clothes come out. and she grabs my dikk and slobs me down. I fukked her right there in my living room.:blessed:. Busted all up in the walls brehs.

After that I would go to his house after work. Chill with him all day. At night he would be :snooze:. She would come out to the couch where I was and fukk me all night. While my homie was sleeping in the next room over. :wow: Then she got preggo. :snoop: I did not know if it was mine. She was positive it was mine cause she said they rarely fukk anymore. Then she had a miscarriage. :smugdraper: I then felt bad about being happy for a miscarriage too. Demonic activities brehs. I am definitely not proud of that. Later they got married. And we fukked at least 4 more times after that. :ld:
the general is back spittin that crack :salute:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I feel like he must have known you were fukking her on some cuckold shyt. I mean why would he let his wife go off with you into the night like that, after she was just flirting with you?

I dont think so. That night he was really drunk. . But he did give he ok. Near the end of our friendship before I left for another job. . We was not as tight. I think he suspected something but never had proof. Let me ask you brehs something. Hell the brehettes too.

Now she was preggo. It was confirmed. She showed me the piss stick. I was sick brehs. :sadcam: I dug her but I felt like shyt cause my homeboy would find out I had his girl in a hucklebuck while he was sleeping.. And I was scared my moms would put the beats on me for knocking up a cac. :sadbron: Well... She was allergic to seafood. Most seafood. Helen and Jonah liked to go to Red Lobster and she would normally order chicken. Well she ordered a gang of seafood! Jonah told me the next day at work. He said she was fukking the food up with great gusto! :eat:He told me he asked her if it was a good idea and she said :queen: yeah I can eat it every once in a while. Jonah was pissed because the next day she was sick as hell.:gag: I started suspecting that she was doing a self abortion. . :patrice: Sure enough she had the miscarriage shortly after that. I wonder. . Is that possible? It seems like a strange coinkedink. :ehh: Either way it worked out for me. Because I was acting like a demon and by rights I should be paying child support right now because of my actions.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I dont think suffering a seafood allergy will induce a miscarriage . but im not sure either, this the first time im hearing of such a thing.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I dont think so. That night he was really drunk. . But he did give he ok. Near the end of our friendship before I left for another job. . We was not as tight. I think he suspected something but never had proof. Let me ask you brehs something. Hell the brehettes too.

Now she was preggo. It was confirmed. She showed me the piss stick. I was sick brehs. :sadcam: I dug her but I felt like shyt cause my homeboy would find out I had his girl in a hucklebuck while he was sleeping.. And I was scared my moms would put the beats on me for knocking up a cac. :sadbron: Well... She was allergic to seafood. Most seafood. Helen and Jonah liked to go to Red Lobster and she would normally order chicken. Well she ordered a gang of seafood! Jonah told me the next day at work. He said she was fukking the food up with great gusto! :eat:He told me he asked her if it was a good idea and she said :queen: yeah I can eat it every once in a while. Jonah was pissed because the next day she was sick as hell.:gag: I started suspecting that she was doing a self abortion. . :patrice: Sure enough she had the miscarriage shortly after that. I wonder. . Is that possible? It seems like a strange coinkedink. :ehh: Either way it worked out for me. Because I was acting like a demon and by rights I should be paying child support right now because of my actions.

shyt fukk the child support, that dude coulda lost it and come after you with a gun on some:

tumblr_mbn437mBbn1qz8x31o1_500.png

shyt. Imagine his face when he see's that black baby coming out like :umad:

:merchant:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Because you deserve to die if you grope someone shut your dumb ass up. Good god. I'd knock you out then stomp your fingers so you couldn't say such stupid shyt on a message board ever again.
I hope when you die and burn in hell you spend eternity with a million gay demons groping your nut sack and stroking your small dikk.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
one of the phones we snatched rang and it was some girl crying hard as hell saying she'll do anything for it back so we made her top us off for it

.my folks robbed some cat, I was cool with the brother prior (we wernt fam or anything) so whilst it was happening he was looking at me like :why: but I hit him with:yeshrug:
damn what a Heaux...waxing strangers helmets for a muthafukkin' cellphone :dead:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I had to think about it for a long time dont know if it qualifies as mean but:

I have a serious problem with big dogs (small dogs are okay). I had this neighbor he was like a friend who had this Great Dane (named was Tiff), this dog AWAYS had the tendency to what to jump on me, whenever i would chop it up with him. its one thing to have your dog on fukking lease and another to let the b*stard roam freely AND dont get your dog when it chooses to jump on you. a couple of times, me and the owner had words over this dog. One day, he let the dog out and my parents were just getting off from work, and you know once you knock off, YOU WANT TO RELAX. This b*stard is barking like crazy and my neighbor isnt home. After trying to call him for about 5 times and getting no answer. I took some bologna and walk his dog up the block, to this day he thinks that bytch ran away

really

All Star
Daps
I believe in Karma, so don't do Shady shyt... But some shyt I do remember:

My home boy came to ATL to visit... He had a fiance back home...

This nikka wanted me to look up a prostitute for him on Backpage.. But he was broke...

So then he calls his Fiance and asks can she send him some money so he can pay for this hoe...

Then looks at me and says: "That's fukked up aint it?"

I'm like

post-36230-Jeff-Winger-speechless-gif-goo-lYa3.gif

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Haha you woulda had another Finnish Mills situation on your hands breh