What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wasn't me but I remember someone posting a story of them going to cvs and drilling little holes in condoms and saying he may be responsible for births in Seattle :merchant:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.

he should have never had you go over there

it was only right :wow:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Someone I was semi cool with got into it with me when we were both drunk and the fight led to me roofing his shoes and socks in the middle of the winter.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
- I fukked some asian dude's girl & recorded it. I was kinda cool with him, he was my boy's roommate. His bytch was this sexy korean with a fat ass that wanted my dikk. I fukked her like 15 times over the course of 2 months. I sent a bunch of vids to my friends lol, they became inside jokes whenever he was around. I dont have the videos anymore :to: Theyre engaged now too, dude never found out

- Me and my roommate went to this cac frat party and stole a bunch of shyt from a bunch of rooms. I got $2,000 and 1/2 oz of coke, my boy got a bunch of jewelry and some cash

- I knowingly gave this one chick gonorrhea. She even made me get tested but by then I was clean. Thinking about it, I've probably given a bunch of girls herpes too

- Sexually assaulted this chick when I was really drunk. She was sitting next to me and I just started rubbing on her inner thighs, felt her p*ssy through her shorts, squeezed her titties, and put her hand on my dikk. I also did it in front of like 20 people. I still feel really bad about this and it was 6 years ago

I have a lot more too. I was a real scumbag for like 2 years when I was a functioning drug addict

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
- I fukked some asian dude's girl & recorded it. I was kinda cool with him, he was my boy's roommate. His bytch was this sexy korean with a fat ass that wanted my dikk. I fukked her like 15 times over the course of 2 months. I sent a bunch of vids to my friends lol, they became inside jokes whenever he was around. I dont have the videos anymore :to: Theyre engaged now too, dude never found out

- Me and my roommate went to this cac frat party and stole a bunch of shyt from a bunch of rooms. I got $2,000 and 1/2 oz of coke, my boy got a bunch of jewelry and some cash

- I knowingly gave this one chick gonorrhea. She even made me get tested but by then I was clean. Thinking about it, I've probably given a bunch of girls herpes too

- Sexually assaulted this chick when I was really drunk. She was sitting next to me and I just started rubbing on her inner thighs, felt her p*ssy through her shorts, squeezed her titties, and put her hand on my dikk. I also did it in front of like 20 people. I still feel really bad about this and it was 6 years ago

I have a lot more too. I was a real scumbag for like 2 years when I was a functioning drug addict

:damn:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
When I was a kid we lived in the PJs, and my older brother and me would always fight, but he was just making me tougher. He was always stunting with his fresh gear and stuff. I would plunder threw his stuff and sneak his clothes to school, ya know. So one day I guess he decided to return the favor, and took my rings. I went up to him and was like "Yo where my rings" mind you, all this happened as my two sisters are watching this, as well as the girl who bought me the ring. So I grab my strap and tell him step outside, i really wished he had said no, but he was with it, so I was huffing and puffing as we made our way down the steps. I closed my eyes and popped one in his shoulder :to: the sound was CRAZY! I tucked the heat and ran to my OGs house, but all I could think was like damn, I just shot my bruddah, and ran off into the night as if that was not my bruddah :( but he still asked to see me in the hospital the next day and all I was thinking was damn, he must love me.
:salute:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
no joke alot of yall should be in jail and not for moral reasons but for breaking laws ha. I never been mean spirited but I will verbally shang tusang mortal kombat flawless victory finish him your soul. I cut folks down if they not actin right, sometimes words hurt more bruh

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

holy fukkin' Jesus :wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.
you ain't shyt breh. i gave you a dap strictly cause it was a funny story but you're a grimey motherfukker :pachaha:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

:wtf:
fukk it. You win, breh. If one of them chicks you gave herpes to, or that chick you groped put a bullet in your forehead you couldn't even be mad.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i mugged this cac that came back from military school. first time i ever did that. he was spouting racis bullshyt all night that he got from his military school.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:wtf:
fukk it. You win, breh. If one of them chicks you gave herpes to, or that chick you groped put a bullet in your forehead you couldn't even be mad.

Because you deserve to die if you grope someone shut your dumb ass up. Good god. I'd knock you out then stomp your fingers so you couldn't say such stupid shyt on a message board ever again.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Because you deserve to die if you grope someone shut your dumb ass up. Good god. I'd knock you out then stomp your fingers so you couldn't say such stupid shyt on a message board ever again.
:stopitslime:
First off, you spend way too much time on here to do shyt. You have a fukking WOAT tag for Christ's sake. Dumbass.
Second off, did you miss the part where he said he gave people herpes? That shyt is forever.

And lets say he's telling the truth, which he probably isn't since these threads tend to bring out the Stephen King in some folks, he deserves to get hands put on him. Did I speak in hyperbole? Yeah. But so what, fukk you. Making threats on a fukking message board. Idiot.